šŸ“° The latest news!

Has everyone noticed Pottechinoā€™s new hairstyle? Heā€™s looking mighty fine. I never saw the attraction before, but suddenly heā€™s full on dreamboat.

1 Like

You should be asking if anyone has noticed, not if everyone has noticed.

Iā€™ve been busy PMā€™ing everyone to try to collate a single answer.

Try to make yourself less unarticulate.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦what have you found out?

1 Like

I canā€™t tell you until everyone replies.

They havenā€™t yet.

Thatā€™s my point.

1 Like

Well hurry up and stop being shit.

1 Like

I had not noticed if that helps, but had I would still find him unattractive as I am only interested in inner beauty and inside I suspect he is still a twat

Heā€™s not waiting for anyone to reply @Map-Of-Tasmania, heā€™s waiting for everyone. Your answer is pointless and will be ignored by @Fatso but assimilated by me into the answers of everyone once everyone replies.

The good news is that everyone got fed up with @saintbletch being a bellend that they have replied to me directly. Iā€™d like to thank everyone for that.

87% of people have seen the new haircut and 93% of these like his new style

1 Like

87% of people isnā€™t everyone.

So the answer to your original question is ā€˜noā€™.

Has everyone noticed that @saintbletch is a massive bellend?

2 Likes

100% of forum members have replied saying they had noticed. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I know this to be a lie as i did not respond to the Question that Bletch is a massive bellend so your stats are fake news. I suspect only 99% of forum members believe he is a bellend as although I do, for it to be 100%, Bletch would have to consider himself a massive bellend as well, he also being a forum member.

Bletch strikes me as the self deprecating type who might easily consider himself a bellend.

1 Like

Where do they want sites? On the periphery of a large City? Donā€™t we all, many of my friends are settled travellers and are dismayed at it all, the resistance of assimilation has held them back, if they want sites why canā€™t they pay for them?
Thats sound fair, I want a caravan park for 2 months of the year and yet the Government has to pay for it?
Lets see how much of a tax contribution theyā€™ve made and weā€™ll go from there.

I havenā€™t replied.

1 Like

Dont you read every post in detail? :face_with_monocle:

@Fatso - we need a poll

Iā€™ll have you know that Iā€™m an easy bellend that considers himself a self-deprecating type.

Could be 100% thenā€¦

Not a massive bell-endā€¦Iā€™ve been told @saintbletch has a very small bell-end.

1 Like