⚽ 🔄 The January 2021 Transfer Thread

Rumour.
Obafemi & Valery for sale in Jan window.

Speculation.
Ralph mentioned selling Academy players could find new Ings contract in a press conf few games ago.

Could believe that. Neither have been in the squads recently.

Clearly Ralph is fed up with Obafemi’s attitude and lack of professionalism.

If Valery went then we’d need another fullback and maybe Brandon Williams is happening. Would make sense as he can play both fullback positions.

2 Likes

And puts pressure on Bertrand to sign a deal I would guess.

From the BBC earlier today, we’re linked with Zinchenko from Citeh. :thinking:

Think he is the back up William’s offers cover at left & right back

I suppose you could argue that Prowsey and Stephens can both cover right back. :thinking:

:male_detective:

Pelle, Gardos and?

Yep Noah Liebherr.
Lunching in Dubai today

Telegraph suggested Juventus are interested in Pelle

He will go anywhere that let’s him go back to his pad in Dubai between games :wink:

And he TOTALLY doesn’t fit our system/style

I could live with that. Always liked him, any idea why he’s out of favour at Leicester?

No idea but they do have quite a few options there with Maddison, Barnes, Perez, Praet, Albrighton.

But the fact they are happy for his contract to run down suggests something else too. If I had to guess I’d say his attitude may not be to Rodgers liking. Pure conjecture on my part though.

Surely Maddison’s too old to cut the mustard these days??

1 Like

could steven caulker do a job for us. has sorted his drink problem it seems as he has been dry for two years.cb is not our strongest department so he might bolster it?

:nerd_face:

Deal off, apparently. Injured in training.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/southampton-transfer-is-dead-in-the-water-after-hasenhuttl-green-light/amp/

Ole isnt stupid.
Not gonna let us sign Brandon William’s on loan doesn’t want to strengthen a rival for the title clearly.
Likely off to get lost in Newcastles defence

2 Likes

Looks like Fat Sam has decided he can do without Chaz’s dressing room banter.

3 Likes

7 Likes