⚖ The Independent Group

I was talking about us. My experiences living in other places(non western) says the opposite of what you say. My (less informing)travels say the same.
Suppose it depends on many variables, but that’s been my experience.

Come on then. I’d be very interested in hearing about these non-Western non-racist countries.

Which ones are they?

So would I.

Comedy gold

2 Likes

Why has that been flagged?
The first sentence maybe, but it’s factually correct.
So it’s ok to misrepresent what others have written, but not ok to point that out.
Fucking Antisemites.

Because everyone is entirely bored with your obsession with Barry, now being voiced in comments to other posters in lieu of a list of non-racist countries.

I have legitimately had people express the view that your shit fucking bar fight is keeping them from posting on the site or visiting as much.

And frankly, chasing people off the site is my fucking job :smiley:

2 Likes

Look how often I mention him(it’s entirely relevant in that post), then compare how often he mentions me(you have no problem with this though).
Are you a member of the lfi?
You misrepresented what i said, but fail to acknowledge that, or back up your original statement.
Definitely a suitable candidate for lfi membership if you’re not already.
Enjoy your bubble with your little racist friend.

This is a very good piece by Jonathan Cook regarding the so called independents and the treacherous game they are playing.

Sorry, @Saint-or-sinner, but Barry has been receiving regular PMs from me on exactly this subject.

He was even ‘silenced’ to allow for a short period of reflection.

We’re truly trying to play with a straight bat here. Sorry if that’s not apparent from your side.

2 Likes

I’m going to put all of that down into being in the moment.

I’ve been there. With @Barry-Sanchez. I cannot claim any moral authority on the being obsessed with Bazza front.

I love him now, but he’s honestly not worth it. He’s Barry, and Barry ain’t going to change. All I can do is provide the occasional wounding quip that summarises some of his recent activity, and he’s fine with that.

Thing is, at least our tussle concluded. @Barry-Sanchez was not dune. I humbly and rather publicly admitted that I was a fool and that Barry had played me expertly. I also said nice things about him. He is quite nice in person, as you know yourself. It was probably also the point when the @pap / @Goatboy bromance started.

We all love you too, naturally. One of the things that ties this site together is the fact that many of us have been utter horrors, either here or real life, and we all tolerate each other.

You, @Saint-or-sinner have gotten to the point where you cannot tolerate @Barry-Sanchez’s content without prejudice. He is you in reverse, and he’s not the sort of person that is normally arsed beyond a wind-up. It’s gone too far, and it’s killing participation. Seen much of @Goatboy lately?

For fuck sake lads, tolerate each other. It has been known to happen around here.

From time to time.

1 Like

Isn’t @Goatboy on hols having a nice time? Anyway agree as you have to trawl through a back and forth to get anywhere.

3 Likes

He is, but even so, @Goatboy normally does Sotonians full time when he’s away, and mostly does it without sounding as smug as you might expect for someone in Tahiti :wink:

1 Like

I’d just like to add that on their individual merits, I love both @Barry-Sanchez and @Saint-or-sinner for different reasons.

I’m just getting really bored of seeing them fight.

2 Likes

The huge difference is I am no bleating snowflake, I have never disliked anyones posts even when there was some very nasty shit written, I have never gone to the mods (they do a great job for a twat like me) and I firmly believe in freedom of speech and disagreement, I have no issue with SOS, I like him, I totally and utterly disagree with him but I’m adult enough not to be offended, take offence or go to someone to complain.
Anyone who reads this and doesn’t post just reads nor feels like posting, cool please do, this site is very good, grown up and blindly pro Saints irrespective, we could have Rose West and Idi Amin in charge many would find a positive note.

Goatboy stopped posting or appeared to when he found out half of the green vest lads were fascists.

He hasn’t stopped posting. His contributions are simply less frequent. And who can blame him when he has to deal with simple unsubstantiated and context-free nonsense like this.

For the record, @Barry-Sanchez, Goaters has always been one of your most staunch defenders whenever you’ve been mentioned at pub meets.

He has not told me to reveal this, but in the light of your recent widening of the conflict to include other actors, I thought you should know.

If anyone is actually interested

1 Like

It’s like buses…

Me pointing out him liking the yellow vests or whatever they are and me liking him or him me has nothing to do with it, I appreciate the solidarity though.

Come on guys, get a room will you

:lou_is_a_flirt: