1 Like

How did they take it?

There was a real buzz about the news.

:man_facepalming:
FFS

2 Likes

naked-gun-facepalm

1 Like

They beehived accordingly of as one would expect.

1 Like

I heard they sent swarm greetings to our new King.

Quite touching to see the number of people in the middle of nowhere in the countryside standing to watching her pass by on the way to Edinburgh

1 Like

I was in a lodge just outside Kruger when Charles’s speech came on.

Whatever you think of him and your feelings on the queen’s death, I think the significance of events was demonstrated by a room of 50 people from, I’d guess, at least a dozen nationalities, listened in concentrated silence, then bombarded the Brits with warm sympathy (though I don’t think we need it) and a myriad of questions.

The locals and expat non British have had the BBC coverage on one telly in the mess hall permanently since it happened. the Brits have been taking the piss and leaving the room to watch cricket football motor racing or basically anything else.

3 Likes

uhm…

5 Likes

Many of them are bitches under the age of eighteen, so he should do well there.

4 Likes

Apparently the Queen’s will stipulated that she wanted the dogs sent to the groomer, but this was misinterpreted by the executors.

12 Likes

Christ on a bike.

I had not seen this before today

I’d managed to get by without needing anyone to tell me that Piers Morgan is a cunt, tbh. The problems arise when anyone considers him to represent popular opinion. The most popular opinion of any relevance to this is that Piers Morgan is, and always has been, a self-serving cunt.

4 Likes

Even Cuba is having a day of national mourning. CUBA!!!

2 Likes

…they’re taking it pretty seriously too :+1::+1: here’s some footage of the grief :cry:

1 Like