🐄 The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

SOG, it’s ok, it’s all just a myth. No one has any idea about my norks and I wear baggy jumpers at games to keep it that way. I play along with the myth just to keep the boys happy.

But now I’ve ruined it.

2 Likes

I employ a similar strategy to avoid unwanted attention:

5 Likes

You think. But that’s quite thin material, and when you sit down…

I thought I’d dribbled again. Now I know you were checking out my knob I’ll be more careful where I sit.

Note to self; if forum content is ever flagging, just mention Lou’s norks.

2 Likes

I’m afraid baggy trousers don’t cut it for me :lou_sad:

1 Like

I feel a song coming on…

1 Like

It’s all very well but if you go commando and are as well hung as I then the extra kneecap can become quite a distraction

Don’t tell @LouLouMySweet but I have not given her 100% of my affection, some is reserved for other forum members and you may have some.

I am sorry @HaloMyPartialSweet for any offence and hurt I may have inflicted upon your fine self.

1 Like

In other news

Bear is confused by thread title yet still manages to get smelly left middle finger

6 Likes

Woohoo! Hypo has finally latched onto holepuncture on TSW. Dont know what has taken him so long. He is also supporting “ordinary” Muslims. Whatever next? :lou_lol:

Officially calling out Furball, our erstwhile intellectual.

I’m not fucking impressed, guv. I’m a combination of ashamed and partially vindicated.

First and foremost, who the fuck are you talking to? Who is your audience? What do you want them to hear? I ask all this, because once I knew, and now I no longer do. A cheetah on high heels _on ice _has more fucking traction than you do over at TSW. And that, sir, is fucking amazing. Like watching a lottery winner spunk the lot on Diamond White and Diamond-White-inspired ideas, such as a sustained attack on a popular Labour leader.

The never-ending supply of political support has ceased in almost every quarter. Your only consistent supporter on TSW is best known for being a senior member of a site you no longer want any part in. The rest are either gone or openly questioning your motivations.

Is this how you saw the end of your forum career?

Why is this in honour of me, this is 7 pages of shite lovebug.

Fuck you cuntface.

5 Likes

Seriously Hypo, perhaps I should be honoured that I have my own stalker on TSW but the novelty is wearing off. Fuck off and get some help mate, for your own good!

So then Hypo, you and your buddy CB Fry do it again. Nice work. Both of you (are you joined at the hip?) seem to be much more worried about someone who posts in defence of moderate Muslims than you are about clear racists. Why is that I wonder? As your buddy says, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel yet once again you ignore them and go after me. Either you are scared or perhaps you have another agenda? What is it exactly? Does it not worry you that the only people that pick me up on my posts are you, Fry, Whelk and Batman. Surely that tells you something?

So some recent posts on the Paris Massacre thread on TSW havent been racist Hypo? Seriously?

Jesus.

This has morphed into the SOG calls hypo out for stuff said on TSW thread.

Does the beef thread work if it’s one sided and from a forum far far away?