The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Bring your beefs here! Let’s have it out! :lou_angry:

gr8 idea for thread! what do you think of this one?

Lou will you just STFU, FFS.

There is a lot of posters on here who have a beef with me, hidden or snide I am happy with this forum.

It shows how long J-Rod has been out for. I bet his legs are like toothpicks.

Originally posted by @KRG

Er - excuse me?

There ‘are’ a lot of posters…

You really are the definition of the word ‘fucktard’.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Er - excuse me?

I think he’s doing a Beef on you Lou. Fire back!

Edit: Call him a white-cis-male Inequality Tourist. He Won’t Like That!

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Er - excuse me?

I think he’s doing a Beef on you Lou. Fire back!

I read that as ‘queef’ for some reason…

Thats Bearsy job to correct me for a wildly funny oneupmanship number, not you, your banter is cold, harsh and frankly shite, it needs work as your real persona is coming through.

Barry, this isn’t banter. This is my real persona, and what I truly think of you. This is maybe why you’re struggling with the whole ‘bantz’ thing.

I am not joking. You are a massive fucktard in my opinion. You are also very possibly racist and definitely xenophobic.

Here we go again, what is a fucktard? Are you 7? Ha ha your throwaway accusations say more about you than me, ha ha and your banter is still shite whether its to me or others, you are a nasty pasty, a wrong un, a bad apple.

To be fair, as a xenophobe and racist you are in a good position to judge who is a bad apple…

Will you please leave @LouLouMySweet alone you left wing Corbyn apologist for a feminist! Oh, and your game levels are shite too, I can always tell a “KRG” level, they’re the ones that I complete at the first attempt!

Just back from the hairdresser and all hell has broken loose! At least it’s on the right thread!

Are you sure? I don’t think he is. Doesn’t seem a very KRG type joke to make…

Bucks and Bearsy, I’m never forgiving you for up voting KRG! Fuck you!

Ummm beef

From a critique’s perspective, I’m not sure there’s an enormous amount of ‘art’ or skill left in Cherts and Bazza’s beefing. It feels a little like they’re treading water. Coasting along for the sake of it.

Which is a shame.

Its not my fault you left your rollers in and missed his joke. I could have down voted your reply but I knew it was perm day.