šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Iā€™ve read it. After all the shit you gave Ohio on here, you do get your norks out an awful lot.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that! I like my norks, and theyā€™re mine so I can do what I want with them.

4 Likes

I especially liked the video of you and ā€œBig Sandyā€.

Has the law changed in Texas, or are you not supposed to do that in public?

1 Like

ok ok but if i find out later itā€™s a secret norks & boning blog, i will be v.angar :lou_angry:

1 Like

I donā€™t know bear ā€¦ If only there was some sort of Internet search facility thatā€¦ Oooh I donā€™t know

you could type the words

louise

coxford

southampton

texas

blog

and ā€˜my norksā€™

Into, I donā€™t know but maybe someoneā€™s blog comes up on page 3 ( rather ironically)

i am like IT legend last 24 hours, I shall drop a line to those unanimous people and see if they are recruiting or something, I suspect I could bring down ISIS by Tuesday, sort Europe by Thursday and get Bazza back on his wifi sometime in June

4 Likes

tks but the Code of the Bearsys prevents me from stalking about for Louā€™s blog & making rude comments on it, now she has specifically told me Iā€™m Not Allowed. The Code of the Bearsys is v.delicate in situations such as this.

4 Likes

Is it wrong for other people to like your norks too? And if they do do they have to keep it to themselves or can they tell you on a public forum?

Would this be using a popular tax evading search engine supplier or one of the lesser ones?

Iā€™ve made the effort and I donā€™t know your full name, or maybe I do and I was so entranced by your presence that all else paled into insignificance.

@LouLouMySweet texan blog yields nothing for me

Bob, this is the beef thread, ffs :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Bob, this is the beef thread, ffs :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Fuck off Halo, you leave my @LouLouMySweet alone, only cunts and imbeciles could find anything wrong with @louLouMySweet and you, cur, are smack bang in the middle of that category.

Ficker than Barry on a ā€œMy Broadband is Fuckedā€ thread, thatā€™s you that is.

Less satorial sense than a underpass full of tramps and Mr Corbyn.

1 Like

Love you, Bearsy! x

1 Like
  1. No

2. Hmm, not sure, but personally I wouldnā€™t risk it. It could go either way.

1 Like

Thatā€™s more like it, Bob! :lou_angry:

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @BTripz

Is it wrong for other people to like your norks too? And if they do do they have to keep it to themselves or can they tell you on a public forum?

1. No

OK, cool, only asking for a friendā€¦

1 Like

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1. No

OK, cool, only asking for a friendā€¦

:lou_is_a_flirt:

Careful @LouLouMySweet that fucking twat Halo will be along in a moment to remind you that this is a beef thread.

The micro-dick has got nothing better to do with his pitiful existence

Is it ok to mention rule 1 re Louā€™s norks???

Careful @LouLouMySweet that fucking twat Halo will be along in a moment to remind you that this is a beef thread.

The micro-dick has got nothing better to do with his pitiful existence

Okay, Bob, I think Iā€™ve had enough beef for now.

Is there any sweet left?

Or has Loulou stuffed it all? :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Even Halo and BBB having fake beef is too disturbing for words! You guys are the nicest people on this forum - youā€™re not allowed to argue!