šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

And this is why I seldom visit this site anymore. I am assuming, despite the evidence, that neither of you are schoolboys.

4 Likes

Oh aye.

Iā€™m in my mid 40ā€™s. Map in his 50ā€™s.

And I agree, it is utterly pathetic.

Few do. In the future it will just be Pap arguing with himself with a couple of troopers telling both versions of him how great he is. Whatever gets him off I suppose. Strange little man.

1 Like

Iā€™ve met e few from this site in person, including dear-Pap. Iā€™m truly gobsmacked by this. Itā€™s a bit like one of those cringe movies that you canā€™t help looking at but in your heart of hearts you really think is true gutter trash. Well done @tigger for finally bringing them to their senses. Anyone for some Saints talk ? COYR :saints:

1 Like

Council estate thing, init.

Always best to be nice, of course. Sometimes though, you realise that youā€™re in a scrap, and if youā€™re in a scrap, you give as good or better than you get.

I am sorry you had to see this. I hope you never see it again.

Thanks Tokes. Iā€™d definitely agree with the strange little man part.

Can we just get back to people calling me a bellend? Iā€™ll take one for the team.

6 Likes

Well said @Saint-CD - Iā€™ve not even looked at the site for the last week and on a quick read probably wonā€™t be back for a bit, which is a real shame as I enjoyed the last couple of years on hereā€¦mostly.

Donā€™t be a stranger Cobs. Itā€™ll all calm down after Brexit.
:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ignore it and go to the football thread.
Thereā€™s promise there.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be lucky.

Itā€™s alright now, I have fucked off

You shouldnā€™t.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not all about this thread @Cobham-Saint. The rest of the site is still as bonkers as ever. Next match for Tyke and me is WHU at SMS. Is it too early to start a beer thread ?

1 Like

Silly boy. Itā€™s never too early to start a beer thread. On which subjectā€¦

Well Iā€™d say youā€™d have been pleasantly surprised with most of the site since you last looked.

Iā€™m not singling Map out here, but every time that a thread, or threads, are infested with a two person bar fight, itā€™s not a lot of fun for anyone else. Why bother contributing when your point will likely be lost in the fracas.

It has been a pretty good week for chat now one of the arguments has died down.

Fair enough @pap - Iā€™ll take a peep next week to see how the entente cordiale is holding up :wink:

Gotta dash, Young Adult #1 has arrived home from Uni for Xmas and now #2 is allowed to drink legally Dad taxi service is apparently reinstated.

Keep fighting the good fight

Laters

K

1 Like

Maps/Paps at pre-match beersā€¦:flushed:

2 Likes

Especially if he has that horse, or if he is bare chested he couldnā€™t get pulled back, Goats and SOSā€™s hearts would all be a flutterā€¦