šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Still an obsessive twat then. As @pap said, every thread.
Your last post. NATO? Please donā€™t answer(ever).

If @Barry-Sanchez carries on polluting other threads with this nonsense heā€™ll have another holiday to look forward to other than New York.

This thread is pinned to the top so that newcomers can pop in and discuss Saints. Same old fucking ubiquitous agenda. Iā€™ve had enough, and Iā€™m also pissed off with getting shouted at by the sensitive squad for pointing this out with a council estate flourish.

One more transgression earns a weeks hols from Sotonians, Barry.

Donā€™t you guys know anything? I have been informed that tigger is regular. Regular? Tiggers are special not regular ffs

1 Like

Is @tigger having a beef with herself?*

* not a euphemism

Tigger posted that here rather than tell you what she really thought which would have been a little uncharitable

1 Like

Oh, I see.

By sticking around the Sotonians community, Discourse has automatically granted you ā€œRegularā€ status (an honour, BTW) and you are somehow offended?

Perhaps I should change the state description to ā€œWonderful thingā€ because we all know that Tiggers are wonderful things, right?

1 Like

Now that would be much better

1 Like

This is the best I can do.

Consider it a YouTube-coloured olive branchā€¦

1 Like

Prpe down, Lord Haw Haw.

Sorry, what?

You can also be Oswald Moseley if you want to.

Perhaps Edward VIII too at a pinch. Know any American birds?

Not sure suggesting someone is a Nazi sympathiser because they recognised the much better job Germany has done in managing this health crisis is really that ā€˜funnyā€™ or even appropriate - sort of shite that happens in playgrounds

1 Like

It didnā€™t in 1940.

And Cherts wasnā€™t as specific as you, love. He just wants Germans running things here.

No wonder youā€™re such good pals.

2 Likes

Saying that Merkerl has done a better job than our lot is obviously true, although really isnā€™t saying much.

Itā€™s a little bit different than saying you want the Germans to run things here.

It was obvious to all that Cherts was referring to this crisis managementā€¦

4 Likes

Fucking brilliant.

I may well have a chip on my shoulder.

I donā€™t have Panzers, Mescherschmitts or practice collective punishment.

So thereā€™s that. Ask Greece if you want a modern example.

Sorry mate. I only converse with Cherts via the public forum. Iā€™d probably know more about his thinking if I was DMā€™ing him.

See, thatā€™s where I was confused - I thought that there was no way he could feel that was in any way funny or appropriate.

Calling someone a Nazi sympathiser has got to be properly up there on the scale of insultsā€¦

So the current German leaders are Naziā€™s are they?

You should take that to Twitter, like you do your other ā€˜hilariousā€™ quips.