šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

I dunno. Didnā€™t seem like the piss-taking was of single malt variety. Just a load of blended old shite. Bells seemed appropriate.

Cā€™mon @Map-Of-Tasmania you geet fucking chicken.

You seemed very interested in the departures of @Tokyo-Saint , @Fatso, @Sadoldgit , CD (whoever that is) and @TheCholulaKid over on the Brexit thread. Iā€™m sure that the forum would love to discuss the meta surrounding all of their departures. I know I would.

We can then talk about how our most successful poster ever, in terms of attracting new sign ups, was hounded off the site by envious no-marks because people liked his posts a lot more than 99% of all other posters.

We can also talk about replacing the lost members. I happen to know something that is very fucked off with both TUI and the SaintsWeb.

Finally, I can help you in whichever way possible to:-

1. Start your own internet forum
  2. Prevent it from looking like this

Let me know, yeah? Iā€™m glad youā€™ve opened all these wounds. Would be good to have a retrospective poke at them.

Thanks for the email.

Death, taxes and Pap being a cunt. Somethings will never change.

4 Likes

Love you, but can you fuck off again?

Your presence is making me look less of a scary cunt, to be quite frank.

Gladly, I will leave you to your endless internal squabbles with forum members and your sycophantic paptrropers who kiss your arse.

Theyā€™re not endless, @Tokyo-Saint. I am not immortal.

Cheers for the quick offs. You can go back to being a list item in @Map-Of-Tasmaniaā€™s big list of grievances.

What kicked this off @pap ?

Trying to avoid tā€™Brexit thread and succeeding- largely, well mostly, ok, occasionally, so donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s going onā€¦

Iā€™m finding @Map-Of-Tasmaniaā€™s debating style, particularly his reference to folk getting off, a little off topic on the Brexit thread. So whenever personal attacks come up in that thread, Iā€™m just going to direct him to this one, where all is fair game, even if it is not related to the EU debate.

1 Like

Ah, fair enough

I had (have) nothing to add to the debate and am trying to keep my blood pressure down so have hardly visited / posted.

Carry on as you were then.

:lou_wink:

We live in hope Pap. However, if it is true the good die young, I expect you will out live all of us by a fair few years.

Yaldy!

2 Likes

Thanks Tokes. Itā€™s actually quite refreshing to be insulted so brutally and succinctly. I normally have to skim over a load of bollocks about Europe.

1 Like

Cā€™mon @Map-Of-Tasmania. Weā€™re outside the school gates.

I think your shameful goading of him has got rid of him for good, and who blames him.

Nah, heā€™s a gigantic wuss that wants to throw punches when he thinks heā€™s not going to get hit back and runs for the hills the minute heā€™s confronted.

What was shameful about my goading, btw? The reference to an obscure 1980s arcade game?

You know whatā€™s shameful about what youā€™ve said - donā€™t act dumb - but Iā€™m not going to go into here. Iā€™m not going to get drawn into an argument you want to have but MoT wonā€™t entertain you with.

I genuinely donā€™t. If youā€™re referring to the fact Iā€™ve asked him whether heā€™s pissed when he writes his posts, Iā€™m even more confused. Most people on Sotonians have written lots under the influence (see slightly pickled thread for more details).

Why is anything Iā€™ve said shameful? Why would he be arsed?

:mapoftasmania::boxing_glove::boom::boxing_glove::penguin:

1 Like

OKā€¦ so Pap has requested that we resume hostilities here so that in his own words ā€˜ā€˜He can show me he can be more horrible than meā€™ā€™ - Now I donā€™t doubt that he canā€¦but not sure its a noble aim for him to pursue. It is his playground, his ball, as they say and he has suggested I am not ā€˜braveā€™ enough to stand toe to toe with him outside of the ā€˜Brexit threadā€™

I did ask him how old he was given that this seems a ridiculous approachā€¦ but then again he is never happy until he has the last word - something that I have had to endure for a couple of yearsā€¦

ā€¦ so he now wants a chance to be a bigger cunt than me - Well pap, fill your boots. Do as you please, show folks on here your true self.

1 Like

You ran away last time, didnā€™t you?

Why did you do that?

Sorry, confused?

I decided I did not want to converse with you anymore when you started doing two things:

1. Being a dick about Germans - a nice bit of bigotry, which you intensified the you knew I was sensitive to it being half German

2. When you seemed to think it hilarious to jest about being drunk all the time - and as you may recall that was what drove me off Saintsweb - when turkish thought is was a great wind up despite my having told him about a very good friend who did indeed die in his early 40s through alcohol abuseā€¦ you knew that and seemed happy to continue in the same vein.

That is why I left, it was only the request of several respected posters that I can backā€¦