šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

1. Being the worlds most shit pallindrome

2. Looking like Lemmy would have looked if he had had a wasting disease

3. Sharing a name with a smear and a princess murdering profession (RIP)

4. Doing this

With olive branches before extending them

3 Likes

I like the Lemmy one.

2 Likes

Thanks

Originally posted by @Sussexsaint

1. Being the worlds most shit pallindrome

Leave the moniker alone! It fits beautifully onto arcade high score charts and performs the intended purpose of breaking expectations. No good can come of pap, surely?

1. Looking like Lemmy would have looked if he had had a wasting disease

The other option for blokes around our age is Mitchell Brother Chic.

Iā€™ll take emaciated Junior Lemmy.

1. Sharing a name with a smear and a princess murdering profession (RIP)

Iā€™m confused. You said earlier that my username was palindromic (it is).

You seem to be suggesting here my username is ā€œMI6ā€. Which is it, Sussex?

1. Doing this

With olive branches before extending them

Itā€™s a skill.

2 Likes

Although you dont post on here any more Hypocondriac I see that you still come on for a read. So read this. I was not chased off TSW ā€œwith ridiculeā€, I decided not to pay another fiver because the place is populated with cunts like you. I still post several times a week, so hardly chased off. And whilst we are talking about ridicule, how ridiculous did you look in trying to get Always a permanent ban? You were like one of those petutalant twats who stands in front of the referee brandishing an invisible red card trying to get a fellow player sent off. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Careful now. @fowllyd , Sotoniansā€™ cunning linguist, believes that our @hypochondriac is not @hypochondriac .

This is a matter of personal dispute between he and I. I donā€™t give a fuck about what he says about language patterns, etc.

Whoā€™d masquerade themselves as hypo? :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Who indeed!!!

You have form for accusing without proof, just sayingā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m conflicted about Lord Duckhunter (a phrase I never imagined typing)

He is clearly a massive Tory cunt butā€¦and I think this is significantā€¦he is one of the few people on SWF who actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to football. For a Tory is football viewpoints are refreshingly free from kneejerk, bedwetting - heā€™s almost fighting a lone fight in that respect.

3 Likes

Anyone that can neck a pint as quickly as Lord D is ok by me.

1 Like

Always had time for Lord D. He also stuck his neck out defending Liverpool (the city).

Iā€™m a full on signed up member of the bedwetting whopper brigade but I totally refute to being a tory cunt.

Always the anomaly, Bazza.

2 Likes

I always liked Lord Duckhunter over on SWF.

His first few posts on here went down like a lead balloon though and he seemed to be going out of his way to upset people ā€¦ probably just testing the water.

He never posts on our footie threads, which is a shame. His input would be healthy for the growth of the football side of the forum.

Maybe Bazzaā€™s scared him off :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

I am with you here Kid. He is one of the few who write reasonable posts about football over on The Dark Side. If only there were more like him.

1 Like

What the actual fuck, @tedmaul ?

why donā€™t you just stop blocking him? Be fair, pap.

1 Like

I havenā€™t! Unless he signed up as MitchCrainer, which I just havenā€™t gotten around to yet.

Is it cock blocking? If so, does seem harsh. Cut it out Pap, stop going on about Blair, itā€™s over now they found the nukes, let the man get laid.

2 Likes

A good proportion of my political output goes elsewhere these days.

Others should share the burden.