🐄 The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Project manager maths, delightful.

We’ll see if your projections meet the actuals.

Laters for now. Try not to delete any third party effort while I’m gone.

Lol, still doesn’t know what I do for a job…

I did that once at Canada Common. She was furious, even though I offered to pay the cleaning bill. Miserable cow :rage: :rage:

“prosperity”? :thinking:

‘Kin autocorrect fuckityshit

Posterity

1 Like

As you always seem to be, you and your made-up friends are on your own on here.

Reminds me of the car-crash of your contribution on the Ched Evans thread.

You are welcome to come and meet my “made up friends” in our local when the lockdown is lifted. It is the White Horse in Bilsington. I look forward to introducing you to them.
As for Ched Evans, that would be the guy who had sex with a woman who was shown to be incapacitated by alcohol and therefore incapable in law of giving consent? Who was found guilty and served a sentence for rape. Who was refused leave to appeal. Who eventually won an appeal case with the help of evidence paid for by Evans’s for by his girlfriends father that, in the view of the CPS should not have been allowed to be submitted. You seem to have a thing for car crashes don’t you :wink:

As for the question on this thread, if the plan was to silence Diana then perhaps they should have killed her before she spoke with Andrew Morton or gave her television interview?

Why would I travel 2 and a half hours to meet some random bloke you’ve said “pretend to be in the army and like you know about hits and stuff”?

Yep, Ched Evans, that same bloke that you said to everyone that you have to accept the sentence given by the court system, and then couldn’t accept it when found not guilty on appeal? The CPS is a nightmare at the best of times - they are inconsistent in their interpretation and application of the law when trying to “make someone an example of”. It badly needs reform.

Did the Royal Family know the interview was going to take place prior to it taking place, that’s the question? And maybe they tried and the circumstances weren’t correct?

You could travel 2 and a half hours to prove yourself right but you would rather just continue to peddle lame lies because it suits your purpose. Still. You know where we are if you ever change your mind. Hugh would probably by you a drink or two.

As for the CPS, yes they make mistakes. Many of them down to ten years of budget cuts and having to run their business underfunded and understaffed. In this case they did nothing wrong. The judge accepted evidence that had been bought when he probably should not have as you are not suppose to bring up an alleged victims sexual past. They did what they needed to do which was to demonstrate that the woman was incapable of consent because she was incapacitated with alcohol.
Nothing changed in the appeal apart from the verdict hence my point that the CPS believed him still to be guilty of rape. We know that it is possible for guilty people to be found innocent and vice versa. As I said at the time, OJ Simpson walked free of a murder charge. Didn’t mean that he didn’t do it. Anyway, you are interested in details, just making cheap shots at other posters who you have taken a dislike to. You were one of the reasons I walked away before and I had hoped that you had changed. Clearly not.

Killing her after - it’s retaliation. That is the main reason for murder in the world - retaliation for a past act.

Take a photo of him with his medals and qualifications and post it up here - much easier than me doing a 5 hour round trip when we’re in lockdown.

The problem with you is that you come across as disingenuous, and that means people like myself, on a faceless forum, cannot tell when you’re telling the truth. Boy who cried wolf and all that.

So now you are name calling as well as calling me a liar? Your right, perhaps it’s best you don’t come to the local after all. I could post a picture of anyone with medals so how would you know who it was?
So you believe that the Monarchy would kill the mother of a future king out of spite? Meghan and Fergie better be careful then.
The result of the inquest blamed the driver for dangerous driving but if you ever find some real evidence for your theory let me know. In the meantime I think we have gone as far as we can.

Name-calling? I called you Vicky Pollard for pete’s sake. Its an analogy for your “yeah but, no but” contradictory posting style. I didn’t call you a cunt or anything like that.

The royals don’t care about Fergie, because they don’t give a shit about Andrew, and with recent allegations you can see why. I agree, Megan should be careful, and I hope she has a very good security detail going forward.

I also said post a picture with his qualifications, so get him to take a WhatsApp and send it to you - makes more sense than me driving for 5 hours. If you don’t want to then that’s fine - we all understand why.

An inquest held in the UK that determines a case in favour of the Crown - who’d have thunk it eh?

As you say, I think we’ve both said our bit, you keep trying to squirm your way out of your past posts.

A name is a name. You are still inferring that I am a liar. I am not squirming my way out of anything. I am giving you reasons why things are seen as they are within the CPS having worked there for just under 10 years I think I have some level of understanding. The ball is in your court. If you are so sure that I make people up (why would anyone bother?) then you know where to find me. Of course you don’t want to spend 5 hours just to make yourself look foolish, but it is your choice. If you can’t be bothered to test your claim, then I suggest you provide some actual evidence that I make people up or just kindly STFU. You are just as bad as hypochondriac.

Now who’s name calling? Same old Soggy hypocrisy.

Not being funny, but not sure where you think I’m going to get 5 hours from to travel to you - it may be easy to get that sort of time when working for the CPS, but not with what I do. I’ve asked you do something much, much easier. I’ve called you a liar and given you a simple way to prove you’re not. The ball is in your court to prove you aren’t.

Your move mate.

No, there’s been an inquiry so that’s the end of it according to Soggy. It’s the same as if someone is found guilty or not guilty, the court’s word is final…oh.

Give it a rest mate.

Hypocrisy? You called me Vicky Pollard which I assume wasn’t meant as a compliment. I have not given you any reason for your constant digs other than for some reason you have decided that I make up friends.

Yes, you complained about me calling you names, and then you called me a name.

That’s a hypocrite.

This is what they call in the biz “an open and shut case”.

Ok, I’ll bite if we are going down the playground route. What name did I call you?

You said I’m as bad as Hypo, how’s that different to me calling you a “Vicky Pollard”? I assume you didn’t mean that “as a compliment” (to quote you).