šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Iā€™m fine with it. You are revealing fuck all new.

Especially the lengths you will go to sate your madness.

Just read the Waterloo thread from 2016ā€¦ a fucking masterpiece. If ever there was a need to preserve such art for prosperity this is itā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re so nasty.

What, that youā€™re a fucking nasty piece of work, that lacks the first iota of empathy?

True, we do all know this.

Iā€™ve got enough empathy not to delete peopleā€™s content in an infantile tantrum.

And please, donā€™t ever try to speak for a forum you tried to destroy.

So this was after a massive argument, where Pap accused MoT of drinking. Something twigged in my mind that either he had struggled with alcoholism or one of his close friends, so I wanted to let Pap know so that he stayed away from it as a subject and stick to stuff that was more above board - looking back I believe it may have been a friend of his.

Either way, I wanted to let Pap know that this should really be off-limits. Pap didnā€™t think so.

And there we go.

Thatā€™s it.

And Iā€™ve said worse not just only on this site, but on this thread.

All done now, love?

Anything else?

OKā€¦ so where to start. I have never been an alcoholic and maybe apart from getting a bit pissed now and again thankfully have not had any issues with drinkā€¦ to date. Around 13 years ago, a very close friend of mine of over 20 years died from liver failure related to his alcoholism whilst waiting for a transplantā€¦ in the last 5 years of his life, it destroyed his marriage, and left his young family devastated.

The 'beef 'with Turkish started as a result of me posting something a bit long-winded (and TBF a bit pompous) he disagreed with and he decided to suggest I must be a drunken alcoholic. I was particularly sensitive about it at the time as my friendā€™s widow had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer only a few weeks beforeā€¦ so I appealed to Turkishā€™s better nature to restrain from the Alcoholic ā€˜gagsā€™ - he declined and continued to troll on that score at will, despite my making the issue publicā€¦ So I eventually left that site. I could have just ignored it, but not sure why anyone stays somewhere where they gain no joy from it.

Pap, likes to bring up the whole Turkish trolling now and again - indeed he has ā€˜threatenedā€™ to spill the beens on here about how he used rip me a new one blah blah blah, but TBH, I cant really be arsed calling him up on when I already know he has no issues with using personal stuff to score a few cheap points when backed into a corner. As to working about forum arseholes like Turkish was, well not really bothered

I also acknowledge that as most normal folks, within reason do enjoy a beer or Malt now and again, s it would be a bit churlish to be offended by every ā€˜pisshead, posting commentā€™ - I look at this way, When i have very rarely posted utter shite when pissed ay least I had an excuse. Pap, you post utter shite usually when sober, which is a lit more worryingā€¦

Not quite sure what ā€˜issue was turning me into a nasty drunkā€™ - I put it to you Pap, maybe you want to see what a real nasty drunk is capable of and tragedy that usually follows before you use that as a slurā€¦ or you are just as much of a cunt as Turkish

PS. Dont recall every making any ā€˜assumptionsā€™ about you in any PMs eitherā€¦

2 Likes

We really werenā€™t getting on at the time, less so than now and some of the stuff I was getting from you late at night was just fucking drunken rants.

A point of order. I am rarely sober when posting.

If ever there was a case for deleting a thread I think itā€™s been well and truly made here.
Good grief.

4 Likes

A better case than all them deletions on the 9th January 2017, on that we can agree.

What? its been the busiest thread (most popular) of the day! I suspect plenty of the lurkers have the popcorn out

Anyway I need a fucking drinkā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the first sensible suggestion.

1 Like

Weā€™re the new Eastenders.

Donā€™t delete anything - @pap is so proud of his posts :roll_eyes:

Keep digging.

Youā€™re not walking out of this the same poster.

:rofl:

You really are delusional arenā€™t you - hoisted by your own petard.

Yes, yes, Run along now. Gambol in your brave new world.

Iā€™m not sure youā€™ve really read through the above - you donā€™t seem to understand that half the people donā€™t give a fuck, and half the people already knowā€¦

Awkward.

Project manager maths, delightful.

Weā€™ll see if your projections meet the actuals.

Laters for now. Try not to delete any third party effort while Iā€™m gone.