šŸ„ The Beef Thread (in honour of Barry)

Itā€™s not all about this thread @Cobham-Saint. The rest of the site is still as bonkers as ever. Next match for Tyke and me is WHU at SMS. Is it too early to start a beer thread ?

1 Like

Silly boy. Itā€™s never too early to start a beer thread. On which subjectā€¦

Well Iā€™d say youā€™d have been pleasantly surprised with most of the site since you last looked.

Iā€™m not singling Map out here, but every time that a thread, or threads, are infested with a two person bar fight, itā€™s not a lot of fun for anyone else. Why bother contributing when your point will likely be lost in the fracas.

It has been a pretty good week for chat now one of the arguments has died down.

Fair enough @pap - Iā€™ll take a peep next week to see how the entente cordiale is holding up :wink:

Gotta dash, Young Adult #1 has arrived home from Uni for Xmas and now #2 is allowed to drink legally Dad taxi service is apparently reinstated.

Keep fighting the good fight

Laters

K

1 Like

Maps/Paps at pre-match beersā€¦:flushed:

2 Likes

Especially if he has that horse, or if he is bare chested he couldnā€™t get pulled back, Goats and SOSā€™s hearts would all be a flutterā€¦

Still an obsessive twat then. As @pap said, every thread.
Your last post. NATO? Please donā€™t answer(ever).

If @Barry-Sanchez carries on polluting other threads with this nonsense heā€™ll have another holiday to look forward to other than New York.

This thread is pinned to the top so that newcomers can pop in and discuss Saints. Same old fucking ubiquitous agenda. Iā€™ve had enough, and Iā€™m also pissed off with getting shouted at by the sensitive squad for pointing this out with a council estate flourish.

One more transgression earns a weeks hols from Sotonians, Barry.

Donā€™t you guys know anything? I have been informed that tigger is regular. Regular? Tiggers are special not regular ffs

1 Like

Is @tigger having a beef with herself?*

* not a euphemism

Tigger posted that here rather than tell you what she really thought which would have been a little uncharitable

1 Like

Oh, I see.

By sticking around the Sotonians community, Discourse has automatically granted you ā€œRegularā€ status (an honour, BTW) and you are somehow offended?

Perhaps I should change the state description to ā€œWonderful thingā€ because we all know that Tiggers are wonderful things, right?

1 Like

Now that would be much better

1 Like

This is the best I can do.

Consider it a YouTube-coloured olive branchā€¦

1 Like

Prpe down, Lord Haw Haw.

Sorry, what?

You can also be Oswald Moseley if you want to.

Perhaps Edward VIII too at a pinch. Know any American birds?

Not sure suggesting someone is a Nazi sympathiser because they recognised the much better job Germany has done in managing this health crisis is really that ā€˜funnyā€™ or even appropriate - sort of shite that happens in playgrounds

1 Like

It didnā€™t in 1940.

And Cherts wasnā€™t as specific as you, love. He just wants Germans running things here.

No wonder youā€™re such good pals.

2 Likes