🇸🇾 Syria

Hahaha, you’d think it was scripted, if you weren’t stuck in the “move on, nothing to see here” msm news cycle. Unbelievable timing and well done SS mouth piece the guardian for leading the charge.
US woman ‘deeply regrets’ joining Isis and wants to return home

Isreal are good at whisking 100s of terrorists out in hours, so a harmless teenager(plus baby) shouldn’t be a problem. Don’t know what’s stopping all the humanitarians. They seem rather slow at the moment. Probably busy bombing innocent women and children.

Well until she got bombed to fuck by your Russian bombs yes.

Is she a civilian as the Russians bombed the shit out of her, your friend or foe?

Checkmate, now foxtrot oscar fella’s.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

Are you claiming that Russia can bomb people without killing civilians?
They really are light years ahead of the west then and don’t even claim it as humanitarian. It’s almost saintly. Thanks for pointing that out.

So why bomb then? Is it ok? Collateral damage is ok as long as it agrees with you point of view?

So why haven’t the Muslim population turned in on their own fascists and totalitarian believers?

Collateral damage is not ok, but someone that goes along with the bullshit that creates the situation(as well as funding it), really has no moral ground to stand on.
Why do you hate this teenager so much that you would see her and her innocent child starve to death?

I don’t, I want the state to take her child because quite rightly as you say she is brainwashed, I want her to be helped, her family also.

What Nazi site did that come from. Daily Heil?

I’ll think you’ll find she was in a fascist organisation son. She left a democracy.

So you agree that only social services should determine if her child should be taken away(democracy and all that). That’s a good start.
Her family? Did they give her signed permission to leave the country(i’ve had to deal with this for my daughter, so do know the law),. If not, who is guilty of this abhorrent crime against a child(probably a Christian given their track record)?
Or are you saying her family should be seeking recompense?

No, she didn’t leave a democracy, only a facade of one.

Go and find one then. We’re not keeping you here, but you may have trouble coming back.

Chop chop off you go.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!

FFS!

Debate reasonably guys or fuck off to Barry Island. This is not advancing the conversation!

2 Likes

Ive read some whoppers on this site over tge years but thats one of the biggest.
The UK, a Democracy?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep every first past the post General Election disenfrachises those who didn’t vote for the winner and gives a free hand to the incumbant totalitarian regime. We always operate under a one party state.