šŸ‡øšŸ‡¾ Syria

I have asked twice now.
I will ignore on here unless itā€™s about Syria(Le Messier getting his comeuppance belongs here).

Nah, she could get to fuck as well

If you actively support a death cult ie Daesh you can lie in the bed you made, particularly if you still think they are right and couldnā€™t give a shit about severed heads laying about.

Where have I said there arenā€™t hypersensitive Jews? You just threw that in there.
Said Holy War where the neighbours want to eradicate you but that is another issue and yet another deflection.
If there is proven evidence of course.
You probably know an awful lot of racists I suspect with your attitude and the strange thing is you canā€™t see it.
More deflection, more waffle, more accusations, SOS you are a card an absolute card.

Sally Jones was white, she was also a terrorist who hated the UK and few wept for her and her beliefs her in the UK, stand by your beliefs and go and help her if you have the balls, Iā€™d respect you a bit more.

A consistent view is fair enough, although i disagree.

She was brainwashed as a teenage child. Now as a teenage (barely)adult, she knows no better.
I take it that unlike Barry, you can answer whether you hold Le Messier, his helmets and all ex service mercenaries to the same standards you do a brain washed child? They after all went there with the explicit intention to murder/cause murder, unlike the child that was just a sex slave, so we could send them back to look out for themselves.

No where near as sensitive as the Jewish faith. You never, ever, mention them in the way you do Islam. Why?
The rest is bollocks, please take it to your island, or better still, keep it in your head.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

What should she be charced with and why?
Getting pregnant isnā€™t a crime. Who let a minor out the country. There may be a crime there.
She should come back. Sheā€™s not Syriaā€™s problem.

Weā€™ve had a number of posts flagged in this topic for being off-topic - more specifically attacking posters. Personally, I think they should have been flagged for being inappropriate - i.e. against the forumā€™s guidelines, but either way, the content in this thread is not focussed on debating Syria.

Please keep the debates to the issue at hand - Syria.

Try to remember that your contributions to lively and emotive threads like this are not useful if all you are doing is:

• Calling a poster a name
  • Attacking a characteristic of the poster
  • Commenting on the tone of a post
  • Stating an opposing view without providing evidence

Try to:

• Provide counter-arguments with supporting evidence
  • Identify the key area of disagreement and provide quotes of previous discussions to show the other poster where the disagreement lies
  • Explicitly provide proof that the other personā€™s view is incorrect (not just different to yours or not to your taste but explicitly and unequivocally wrong)
  • If you can do none of this then agree to differ

Some examples from this thread - Iā€™m responsible for the bold bits.

If all you are doing is stating an opposing view over and over again, with no hope of proving the other poster wrong or winning round to your argument, then recognise that you simply hold different views and move on.

Come back another day if you think you have a fresh angle to persuade the other(s) but if you know that you are unlikely to persuade someone to reach your point of view, donā€™t try. Be happy youā€™ve laid out your views and move on.

Remember that we have a beef thread where you can shout at each other to your heartā€™s content, and we have Monkey Tennis if you want to have a bit of a banterish-row.

Circular arguments that lead nowhere except personal attacks are very wearing for the majority of lurkers and non-contributing posters. If you canā€™t stop the attacks posts will be flagged, moved or deleted.

To lurkers and non-contributing posts, please continue to flag posts that fall into the categories above as inappropriate.

Thanks,

B.

2 Likes

Why did the background change to yellow when I was midread ??

Have I broken something???

Is the front of your pants wet too?

If not then itā€™s because I changed the post to have a staff colour. Itā€™s a feature the moderators have to make their posts stand out from the noise because weā€™re more impotent than the rest of you.

No, all thanks to Tena-man pull-ups :lou_wink:

Impotent ?!

ā€˜bout right

:rofl:

1 Like

This belongs here @tigger

So does this @Intiniki

She is now a legal adult @tigger so how about this as a fair humane solution.
Allow this British citizen to enter Britain. Treat her with dignity. Recognise her human right to continue her pregnancy and to give birth without unnecessary stress, a right that should be accorded to every pregnant woman without exception, regardless of how serious a crime she may have committed and indeed regardless of what crime she may have been convicted of. If there is found to be sufficient evidence to warrant a prosecution, then charge her and give her a fair trial after she has had her baby.

Not often I find myself in agreement with JSP but she mentions some things worth remembering.

ā€œOver the next four years, Shamima gave birth to two children, both of whom died, probably due to malnutrition and the lack of medical supplies. She saw unspeakable violence and beheadings, and lived in utter squalor, moving from place to place. Her husband was taken away and tortured for months on end. This is not an existence you would wish on any teenager, not matter how repulsive their beliefs. I can imagine the effect that losing two babies far from home could have had on her mental stability. Now, we want Shamima to repent, to appear contrite and to denounce the group to whom she has given some of the best years of her life. Are we surprised she seems reluctant or too scared to do so?ā€

And of course we need to ask why this is such big news now.

The JSP article reminded me whoā€™s being used as the new face of the business as usual, pretend climate protest. Greta Thunberg, poor child, i wonder when sheā€™ll realise sheā€™s being used.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

I have no problem with her returning here and giving birth to a hopefully healthy baby. I simply get frustrated when people keep referring to an adult as a child

Legally yes. She was brainwashed as a child and left the country(who let her out the country?), to follow the beliefs that had been indoctrined. Sheā€™s been normalised to most horrific things, whilst getting pregnant 3 times and losing 2 of them, at the tender age of 19. Thatā€™s surely as horrific as anything she saw(iā€™ll let the ladies decide how traumatic losing two children is by the age of 19).
I see nothing but a victim, who by the way has apparently had a healthy son. Letā€™s get her home before this one dies.
After all, we sent a warship to collect the Manchester bomber, even though he was banned from travelling and was stopped trying to leave, but one call to his SS handler changed that. They had an important job for him back here, so no expense was spared on his return.

Your proxy battle is the defence of the Muslim faith when your main war is with the British establishment isnā€™t it?

Collusion? Possibly but anyone thinking the UK state will accept extremists back into normality are as crazy a Putin putting up that flag in Salisbury and blaming it in Van Morrison.

Am i missing something here? Wasnt she fighting to overthrow Assad? Like the FUKUS? We are all on the same side so surely she should be welcomed home.

1 Like