🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

@Barry-Sanchez, LGBT schools or the Syria thread?

Have a word with yourself mate.

Ah the religion of peace and tolerance…

Eh?

I can’t keep up.

You don’t have to. This is Barry’s Island and Barry’s word is gospel(just smile and nod).
If you must know, he’s talking about a religion that isn’t rife with pedophiles as their representatives. If you need another clue, any country that practices it will get humanitarian bombed until they do as told and pay to be bombed(it’s no wonder he’s confused).

1 Like

Instead of going down your usual route, let’s bring your ‘democracy’ to your special place.
And not to disappoint you, the words Putin and Russia are mentioned in less than derogatory terms(wierd eh?).

“For the last 5 years, you’ve read how Russia and Putin are a threat to democracies worldwide. But two questions arise. First, “Are we living under true democracy?” Or, better yet, “Is democracy even possible on our world?” On the first question, the answer is a definitive “no.” First of all, we have no real choice in who we elect. This is widely accepted. More importantly, even if we did have a viable and independent representative on our behalves, that person would end up converted, minimalized, imprisoned, or dead”

https://m.journal-neo.org/2019/02/16/what-is-vladimir-putin-really-threatening/

If you’re into % what % of the Muslim faith are extremist? @Saint-or-sinner @Goatboy

82.65% less than Christian and 91.85% less than Jewish, but 1.35% more than Hindus and a whole 34.95% more than Buddhists.
You’re point being?

Fuck, sorry everyone, it’s Barry Island again.
Bob, Bletch, Pap, anyone i’ve forgotten this song should be played every time this happens.

2 Likes

Just homophobic and nationalist laws, you’re viewpoint is obsolete to the Western outlook, you’re a dinosaur.

I don’t go along with the unipolar world. No one that believes in democracy or self determination could, but you slavishly do. Why is that?

This view you follow will of course guarantee no future for all life on earth(and you argue about faith/culture. Are you a bit simple?), but ignore that and keep up the murder.
Anyone that points out the fucking stupidity of this backwards thinking is of course a dinosaur, unlike the fuckwit proclaiming the emperor has the finest attire, when everyone can see otherwise.
While we’re on your crazy island, how’s the most expensive yak in history getting on? Out of service(yet again) after another crash i heard. How’s our free democratic media reporting going, on the most expensive planes we’ve never flown?
What a fucking expensive joke, to not be able to furnish the billions wasted on prehistory floating coffins, with the billions spent on shit yaks(is your real name Gavin?).

So what we’ve learnt is you don’t believe in democracy, you dislike the West and you side with religious zealots, the answer can only be move in with them?
Quit bitching and get over there before its all gone and wiped out by your Russian mates.

Only someone as special as you could reach that conclusion. Now run already and defend the undemocratic liars.

Chop chop get moving, either to the caliphate or Moscow.

Testing notifications!

Going on training in a few weeks on this subject so will share with you.

We’ll its obvious we like anal sex as we’re getting torn a fucking new one, no worries lads, Tenerife last week for this failure off to Barbados for a jolly.

#cunts #wemarchoff #fatkatsoldustoshit #venkiesmarkII

Fuck off Barry.

1 Like

Thats creative but I take it as a sign I am correct about our shit.