🇸🇾 Syria

Proportional representation is the fairest way but our poor current system doesn’t make us as a nation undemocratic.

She is still gobbing off about pity, her regime wouldn’t show pity, her regime wanted to kill us.
She maybe brainwashed but she is still defiant, so a liberal nation takes back a defiant brainwashed ISIS supporter, great isn’t it.

Barry, I’m not saying that at all. What I’m saying is the standard of argument is poor, dominating the thread and better placed on your island.

Probably but to be fair my Island is going to be heavily populated as half the shit on here should be there.

1 Like

True, unless the party system and selection process limit the ability of caring people to stand for election instead of those who are linked to the elite or who went to Eton

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good, this sends a huge message, the British passport is a privilege and not a right, if you abuse such rights they’ll be taken away. She hardly espoused regret and put the Government into a corner, if she showed any remorse over say Alan Henning and many more the UK would have helped her or helped her more.

The BBC seem to be giving her a lot of publicity so I suspect we’ll get a “good news” story in the coming days.

Just a few things. If she comes back then likely social care would assess. If it’s deemed she is a risk to the child then they have to go to court with evidence and a judge would make decision as to whether the child should be removed from her care or further monitoring/intervention is needed. It’s not up to social workers to remove a child. Police are the only ones who can remove a child there and then (then ask social care to find a placement).

2 Likes

This is also interesting. Seems we’ve decided to not go with the usual procedure.

https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/status/1098139734176686080?s=19

3 Likes

That’s because the mouthpiece of the Great British Public (MSM) has decided she deserves “special treatment”

The opinion of the British public is pretty strong, she shouldn’t return, but if she does she should be in prison and the child away from the family.
Would she allow this to happen? If so I’d say the UK would allow her return, there is no way she will be allowed to return, to her family, to her surroundings where she was radicalised and her child to remain with her or her family.
I think that needs to be stated.
Also what rules should we apply to her? The ones she follows and adheres to or our own British law? By law she may be British but in reality she has little in common with the UK and its people.

Any evidence of this? Real evidence, not the propaganda bullshit the stupid fall for.

Well she is a cunt that went out there, she is also the cunt who wants to return as she has dropped, convenient, I don’t want her here in that state of mind, what would her group do to such people?
Fuck me they behead charity workers trying to help, you can put her up if you want, you like them.

Before those interviews I had some sympathy but after them and her weak Manchester bombing and soldier self defence? How can we take her back, she is obviously an enemy of the state.

So just your opinion then. Not the British public?
You have so much anger towards a brainwashed teenager, but none toward the people that attempted to destroy a sovereign nation, whilst deliberately killing thousands and thousands of innocent children(in many other countries also).
Ever wonder if you’re views are somewhat clouded and hypocritical?
The power of propaganda.

Alan Hennings beheading must have been propaganda then?

And who trained, financed and armed these people?
Let’s hear some condemnation of the real mass murderers and the people that promoted their lies(like the BBC), rather than a brainwashed teenager with a new born.
It comes across as massively hypocritical otherwise.

You sound like Shamima Begum, denial, you didn’t even mention Alan Henning being beheaded trying to help Muslims, her parents are also culpable, its strange nation haters hate this nation until the shit hits the fan, she is staying there for a few years minimum, good. She can begin her deradicalisation over there, may help her cause.
You won’t find much pity for her anywhere, most people don’t have pity for fascists.

More fluff to hide your blatant hypocrisy.
Unsurprising.
You keep mentioning her parents. Are you saying they gave her permission and documentation stating that, or does the blame for letting a child out the country lie elsewhere? If you don’t have evidence of this, please stop making up lies. You’ve done that enough today.
If journalists getting murdered is such an issue, why were not complaining when isreal were indiscriminately shooting them. Hypocrisy?

What has this got to do with Israel?
If they didn’t give her permission they didn’t know what their 15 year old daughter was doing so not only piss poor parenting but also negligence, what passport did she go out on?
You’re letting yourself down by supporting a person who is a volunteer for ISIS, she left, whether she was groomed or not makes no difference to me, shes broken and can be deradicalised somewhere she doesn’t want to harm, then the situation can be looked at.
Any person going over there to fight for ISIS should have their passports withdrawn end of the matter, this Country doesn’t want them.