šŸ‡øšŸ‡¾ Syria

For joining an illegal and banned organisation?
I donā€™t know of many Christian places that openly behead Muslims and want their own caliphate do you?
You think she would make a good parent?
We all laugh at the JW and all other Christian faiths for their backward ways and everyone else to be honest bar the Muslim faith as its so touchy.

Youā€™re looking at the whole thing from your usual biased view point.
She was a child, that got brainwashed and abused. Who allowed this child out of the country?
She needs help.
I look forward to you calling for Le Messier, his helmets and all our ex service mercenaries to be brought to trail and banned from seeing their children. Donā€™t forget, we shipped them back, just like the Manchester bomber(he got picked up by a warship, as they had a job back home for him).

Sheā€™s now an adult who didnā€™t regret it.
End of that conversation.

I notice you didnā€™t comment on Muslim hypersensitivity in comparison to everyone else.
Convenient, oh so convenient.

How can she regret something that sheā€™s been brainwashed into believing? Like it or not, sheā€™s a British citizen, that is entitled to help.
End of conversation, as in, donā€™t bring up the hypocrisy in the whole bullshit story(promoted to bury real news). Do you agree that all ex service mercenaries and terrorist helmets, their bosses and financiers should face trail?

Evidence for this please. Remembering that there is lots of evidence of hate against them, fuelled by our media. Then compare to hypersensitivity of a much smaller religious group, with a fraction of the hate against them, but the complete backing of the media in promoting false claims. Please denounce these people at least as strongly as you do Muslims.

Salman Rushdie?
Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
Charlie Hebdo?

Havenā€™t read the whole of you and @Barry-Sanchez arguing @Saint-or-sinnerā€¦ :wink:

My take away from listening to her being interviewed and the media reports is that despite being a 15yo at the time she seemed very clued up and actually not repentant at all.

As I said in an earlier post I think she would have stayed if things were going in her favour.

Wanting to come back to Britain for the NHS is pretty poor. Pretty confident that other women in her position from elsewhere in the world would get such an easy ride (potentiality. - its not decided yet)

I have a daughter and would probably feel opposed to her return being blocked if she did the same.

Anyway, a bit too close to Barry to be completely comfortable, but hope you see where Iā€™m coming from?

Godwinā€™s Law Alert

Q: If the German public had the Internet in the 1930s, would they have cottoned onto the fact that they were the bad guys?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a disappointing list, but your choice. Now compare.

How do you express your love for Britain, Bazza?

Are you one of them lads that plunges your winkie into the glorious topsoil of the motherland?

Iā€™d be impressed if you were :wink:

By not being a traitor I guess.

This is the only bit you need to consider.
A white middle class child runs away and gets brainwashed by an evil cult. Letā€™s imagine that cult was sponsored by our SS as well(just to make it more believable). Things turn shit and being a selfish teenager, with kids of her own now(thatā€™s also brainwashed donā€™t forget), she demands to move back home, without a hint of remorse.
White middle class girl gets sympathy and help, every time. Whatā€™s so different?

Define traitor.

Nice to have you back btw :lou_wink:

1 Like

Please do explain why she is a traitor?

Youā€™re a nice man with a nice soul, I could see that from that if you understand what I mean.

Anyway, a traitor is a person who rejects the values of a nation for another.
Obviously many other examples but its basically in this instance this is it.

Compare what, criticizing Islam is a highly dangerous thing to do, why?
It should be open to scrutiny and questioning? After all there is no proof it even exists like all faiths, we can take the piss out off all the others but we canā€™t touch that faith, why?

Does said cult want to the destruction of our way of life and behead voluntary charity workers?
And does said cult person who is made up in you head for example point of view and also muddying the water tactics regret it?

That is not the minor faith that off limits. Just look at the press you trust so much. The evidence is overwhelming.
Thatā€™s enough of you dragging us off to Barry Island. Go there if you want to have a rant.
As for Syria, explain why her actions(she was a sex slave) deserve punishment more than our white citizens, that went there for the sole purpose of murder?
Do you agree that Le Messier, his helmets and all ex service mercenaries, that have been proven to have been deeply involved with these terrorists, should be tried for treason, or does their skin tone/religion make them exceptional?

All I am saying is the faith is hypersensitive and if we put them through the wringer as we do with all other faiths then weā€™d have a holy war, you just talk waffle and canā€™t even admit that.
And donā€™t throw skin tone into it, I couldnā€™t give a shit what colour someone is, its what they think
and do that counts, playing the race card is fucking drastic and beneath you, you can shove that right up your arse.

Time to move the conversation over to Barry Island maybe @Saint-or-sinner & @Barry-Sanchez ??

Show me the hypersensitive Jewish faith being put through the ringer as Islam constantly is and how you wail about it?
I donā€™t think you understand the word hypersensitivite, or even the word hypocrisy.

Funnily enough there is an illegal apartheid settlement trying to do just this. Iā€™m surprised you havenā€™t heard. Might want to check your sources of information.

Are you admitting you canā€™t answer the question, as it would make you a hypocrite?
Should Le Messier face court for treason, as you believe this girl should?

Every racist i have ever known says this. Do you get sent a card to carry with you at all times, just in case?
You use the religion as cover. If most Muslims were white and believed in taking murder around the world, on a much grander scale than the few western paid nutters you present as Islam, theyā€™d be your kind of people.

Please take the bullshit to Barry Island.