:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Thanks for the wooden spoon. I can burn it to keep warm when I go all League 1 Saints and -9

As for Sunday -18 may even freeze my Vodka ffs

1 Like

4 Likes

We’re all doing well so far…

3 Likes

Welcome to my world everyone

Looks like Leeds post-promotion bubble has burst…struggling against Brighton.

Both games finished

West Ham 1-0 Burnley
Leeds 0-1 Brighton

With the state of that Leeds pitch I’m glad we’re not playing there next week…

2 Likes

That was possibly the easiest red card decision ever.
Must have sent the Chelsea lad 5ft in the air!

Mason Mount’s goal enough to give Chelsea the 3 points and me 1 1/2 Superbru points to cement my position at the top of the leaderboard.

That red meant there was no chance Fulham would hold out for the forecast draw to keep me on nil points

Yes but my intuition told me Fulham might overstep the aggression in an effort to combat Chelsea’s higher skill levels., hence my forecast.

1 Like

@Polski_Filip you have earnt a Superbru point :slight_smile:

:clinking_glasses::beers::beer::man_dancing::pray::star_struck:

1 Like

I am now, currently, officially worse than @TheMightyOstrich, that takes some doing, I should be proud.

Vant be worse than me

Oh yes I am

1 Like

11 games down, 4 to go, @Goatboy (MD) has predicted the right result for 9 of the 11 games, 1 exactly, the rest close, that is some going… @Upsidedownsaint’s (DS) 8 results (1 exact) is poor by comparison.

1 Like

7.5 points! That’s like 2 weeks worth normally.
Oh
Wait

1 Like

1 Like

Round 19 - Epic Predicting by @Goatboy

So, Round 19 had 15 games in it to predict the result for, so a huge round of applause and the :chapeau_jeune: goes to @Goatboy who smashed this week by guessing 12 of the 15 results, 10 close, 2 spot on…this gave him a 1.5 point lead over @Upsidedownsaint who only managed 9 close and 2 sport on, poor effort.

@Polski_Filip shows that he still knows more about water polo than football and, despite others running him close, grabs the :wooden_spoon: with both hands

Leaderboard is as leaderboard does @lifeintheslowlane retains his lead, @pap goes above @JxgrSaint and @Polski_Filip moves closer to @TheMightyOstrich at the bottom

Round 20 - Something is wrong with the world…

I mean @TheMightyOstrich wins a round, having @Polski_Filip breathing down his neck has focussed his mind somewhat, 1 results, 3 close, 1 exact not bad young man, not bad. Wear your :chapeau_jeune: with pride.

Less said about my pathetic effort the better but at least I wasn’t the only one…

Leaderboard sees @pap swap with @JxgrSaint again and @Polski_Filip slumps further closer to @TheMightyOstrich. Halfway through the season and things could still change…