:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Round 19 - Epic Predicting by @Goatboy

So, Round 19 had 15 games in it to predict the result for, so a huge round of applause and the :chapeau_jeune: goes to @Goatboy who smashed this week by guessing 12 of the 15 results, 10 close, 2 spot on…this gave him a 1.5 point lead over @Upsidedownsaint who only managed 9 close and 2 sport on, poor effort.

@Polski_Filip shows that he still knows more about water polo than football and, despite others running him close, grabs the :wooden_spoon: with both hands

Leaderboard is as leaderboard does @lifeintheslowlane retains his lead, @pap goes above @JxgrSaint and @Polski_Filip moves closer to @TheMightyOstrich at the bottom

Round 20 - Something is wrong with the world…

I mean @TheMightyOstrich wins a round, having @Polski_Filip breathing down his neck has focussed his mind somewhat, 1 results, 3 close, 1 exact not bad young man, not bad. Wear your :chapeau_jeune: with pride.

Less said about my pathetic effort the better but at least I wasn’t the only one…

Leaderboard sees @pap swap with @JxgrSaint again and @Polski_Filip slumps further closer to @TheMightyOstrich. Halfway through the season and things could still change…

Ffs.
I got more points last year when I forgot to predict any scores

2 Likes

See you next year then. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Good start to the week peeps…

3 Likes

Thank you my fellow Sotonians for softening the blow.

1 Like

Welcome to my world

Looking forward to this weeks update on @BTripz’s amazing performance
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You came first?
Well done.
Now turn your screen the right way up

Round 21 - Race to the bottom

That’s right folks, it’s a race to the bottom between myself and @Sadoldgit, with me grabbing the :wooden_spoon: this week with a pathetic 1 prediction (Man City!!) in the ball park. Go me, yay

Better at the top is @Saint-or-sinner who grabs yet another :chapeau_jeune: thanks to his slam point for predicting 5 of the 10 results. @JxgrSaint was close, but not close enough!!

@JxgrSaint takes position at the top of the leader board again, thanks to the count back, @lifeintheslowlane needs to get his predicting cap back on…

The only other change is @Saint-or-sinner waving to @Sadoldgit on his way up past him.

Next round starts tonight peeps so get your predictions in now…

I must admit I was coasting with my feet on the handlebars last weekend so as not to demoralise the rest of you.
Back to serious business this round…prepare to have it stuck to you. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Can you coast with your feet on the handlebars of a Penny Farthing? I never realized that.

3 Likes

Huh…from a generation who think they know everything I find your comment somewhat lacking. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

What a crap week! 🥸

No it wasn’t!
I didnt come last!

2 Likes

Round 22 - @Upsidedownsaint is Upside Down

Well what a glorious round for @Upsidedownsaint his predictions see him win this round by a country mile, 7 correct predictions, 4 exact, 2 close, and 1 result sees him earn 17 points and this week’s :chapeau_jeune:, the 2 closest (@Goatboy abd @Polski_Filip) only got 9.5 points.

@lifeintheslowlane obviously let recent successes get to his head, a poor, poor show this week has him score less than me AND @TheMightyOstrich, have a :wooden_spoon: to stir your brains with…

Leader board sees @Upsidedownsaint catapult himself up 4 places to steal the top spot, only other change is @Polski_Filip and @DellBoy swapping places.

Yep failed this week by using logic to predict the scores.

Silly me. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

When you check Superbru & realise no matter what happens today you will not come last.
Because someone forgot to do their picks
:nerd_face:

@Sadoldgit could do predictions for the other games and still beat you, it’s not like you’ve scored a hat full already.

Plus as this is his first time of forgetting he’ll get the default picks…