:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor 2020/21

Round 17 - That’s better predicting

So, Round 17 and it seems that either more matches went to form or we adjusted our predictions to suit the non-form of the teams

Congrats to @Saint-or-sinner for his 8 correct predictions, 3 of them spot on and 3 close, he pips the forums dodecagenarian to the post and takes this weeks :chapeau_jeune: thanks mainly to the extra slam point.

@TheMightyOstrich snatches this round’s :wooden_spoon: out of @Polski_Filip’s grasp, again they both scored the same points…BTW this is @TheMightyOstrich’s 6th wooden spoon, going to have to make a Lonsdale spoon soon…

Many changes in the leaderboard as @lifeintheslowlane leap frogs our early season leader @pap into 2nd place…

A lot of mid-table shuffling but the one consistency of this season is @TheMightyOstrich at the bottom…

1 Like

Ssshh @BTripz - don’t curse me or I’ll start getting predictions right and no one wants that, do they?

4 Likes

@Goatboy #secondfrombottomwanker

1 Like

I’ve gone to fucking bits this season.

In a kingdom where no one has more than 7 points, a man with 7 points is king. Suck it up losers! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

#lookatmegobbin’off

1 Like

I am in the top echelon of not double digits :laughing::laughing:

Would it be immodest to mention my stratospheric rise on the Superbru Leaderboard after the last round of results?

I think my recent inspired implementation of the Horace Batchelor Method has paid healthy dividends. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Hi there,

The Premier League have this afternoon announced that the planned fixture between Aston Villa and Tottenham, scheduled for Wednesday night, will not go ahead due to a COVID-19 outbreak in the Villa camp. That match is now postponed and a new date will be arranged in due course.

However, since Tottenham will now have a space in their very busy calendar, the Premier League have confirmed that Spurs’ previously postponed match against Fulham that was due to take place on December 30th will now be played on Wednesday night in place of the Villa game.

On Superbru, we have made the necessary changes to reflect this update. The Aston Villa v Tottenham match has been hidden (with your picks saved) and replaced by the Tottenham v Fulham fixture which we have added to Round 18.

1 Like

That’s fucked my prediction chi up.

And it was going so well.

1 Like

We’re hoping that our new head of soccer data analysis will improve mid term avarages.

1 Like

Hmmm…a bit like The Mighty Ostrich…guaranteed to back a loser. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

So there are cup games and Superbru Premier League games
And not for us.
#confused.com

Yeah, me as well, a load of games are being played next week and I don’t know why!!!

Isnt this that type of January break where half the clubs play one midweek game and the otjer half play a week latet so all were meant to get a 9 10 day gap between games ?

But its been a bit fucked by Covid.

Not the same as last year as we all play on the weekend in between. More a case of getting all the games on tele in different slots.

1 Like

So the games this midweek seem to be games in hand from previously postponed games.

The games next midweek appear to be normally scheduled games.

1 Like

Go @Saint-or-sinner

Go @lifeintheslowlane

Also seems everyone got the Sheffield Untied result wrong, except @Goatboy who didn’t actually predict anything…

I thougjt as both teams are so shit they might just not bother showing up.

4 Likes