:uefa_logo:⚽ Superbru - Euro 2020 Predictor

So, at @Polski_Filip’s request I have started a pool for Euro 2020…

Join Sotonians, my Euros Predictor league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

https://www.superbru.com/euros_predictor/pool.php?p=12331040

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

perinods

Link didnt work??

Does for me, did for @JxgrSaintas well…

I’m available for most of December if you book now; elves and grotto not included…

But yeah you need to update/refresh the app

1 Like

Ok sorted

1 Like

Won’t let me go any further than entering my email address…

I kept pressing random buttons.
It worked as always.
HTH

1 Like

Link was fine Offshore West Africa

1 Like

I tried the link last night and the site was taking an age to load so I came back this morning and it was fine.
Signed up…however my knowledge of Bulgarian, Montenegro, even English football ensures I’ve found another website on which to waste my twilight years. :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

This.

Thanks Phil that actually worked!

Now signed up :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t actually approved your application yet :slight_smile: Might need to take a vote from the other members of the pool…

1 Like

Get to it then

Unless you’re frightened that fresh blood will romp home with the winnings :wink:

( no chance of that btw)

First time back on the site in like 2 years, making a reclaim after the 2018 world cup… :wink: Not as profitable unlike last time though

2 Likes

Apologies men … conversation went like this - Tyke, have you seen that BBB has set up a Euro predictor thingy on Sotonians ? No Dad, I’ll be up for that though and I’ll look forward to taking money off those old duffers again. Sorry mate, I don’t think it’s for money, just for fun. Oh, well I’ll sign up anyway and beat them as usual.

Sorry chaps … I’ll keep schtum next time :weary:

3 Likes

Tell Tyke he’s just talked himself out of The Sotonian’s St Mary Executive Box for the 2021-2022 season.

Ladyslowlane and myself thought it would be a rather nice social gesture to help the mean and needy here to attend home games in comfort. The food and drink that comes with the executive box package could be enough to keep several of the regulars out of their usual domicile of the bus shelters in Pound Tree Road.

Tell him there’s no place for the arrogant upstart.

2 Likes

When I release him from under the stairs on Friday, I’ll be sure to pass on your wisdom Sir.

3 Likes

Quite right too. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Do we need Covid Passports?

Oh yes…Chambers will be examining documentation very closely.

1 Like

Still time for people to enter this if they want a bit of fun…