:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Leicester :leicesterfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Sports)

Gotta be better than what we’ve got now tbh

1 Like

The bookies’ odds of 11/10 on a Leicester win look particularly generous.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. Its raining! On a Friday! Against Leicester!

Aaaaaaaggghhh!

3 Likes

Met Office says clear skies by k.o. time

Better have stopped by the time I get to The Handlebar. 50 mins.

3 Likes

Thankfully I’ve got drinks to go to this evening which means I don’t have to watch the impending embarrassment.

I’ll at least get a nice FPL haul out of it I suppose:

2 Likes

I think I might have my own social media blackout …

2 Likes

He’s still a cunt and so is the Brighton suppporter.

Southampton v Leicester (20:00 BST)

This is a re-run of the FA Cup semi-final from a couple of weeks ago and I think we will see the same outcome at St Mary’s Stadium as we did at Wembley - a Leicester victory.
Back-to-back Leicester wins in the league have given them a bit of breathing space ahead of the teams chasing them, and another victory here would be massive if the sides outside the top four keep dropping points.

Kelechi Iheanacho’s purple patch in front of goal has come at exactly the right time for the Foxes and they have got the firepower to win here as well.

Lawro’s prediction:* 0-2

Ben’s prediction: When I last took on Lawro [(on the final day of the 2016-17 season, the year Brighton won promotion to the Premier League] I was the only person to draw with him in the entire campaign. I’d like to beat him this time, despite his Brighton connections! As far as this game goes, we need Southampton to lose and Leicester need a win to stay on course for the top four - that’s what I’m going with. 1-3

SOUTHAMPTON TEAM NEWS

Starting XI: McCarthy, Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Stephens, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong, Tella, Redmond, Minamino, Adams.

Subs: Forster, Djenepo, Salisu, Diallo, Ramsay, Walcott, N’Lundulu, Ferry, Jankewitz.

:man_facepalming:

Oh, dear.

Iheanacho FPL Captain.
Need all the help we can get with that line up

WTF is this?

Clearly Jurgen picked the team

Full 9 highlights shown on Sky & BeiN Sports.
Thanks guys

We expect nothing.
Hmmm…
Maybe?

Got it in the net but offside

Cracking finish by KWP!
But clearly offside

Tella with a great chance…scuffs it. :lou_facepalm_2:

Ffs