:pl: :saintsfc: Southampton v Leicester :leicesterfc: (Live on :sky_logo: Sports)

You missed.
Leicester will be out for revenge on Man Ure.
0-10 to get the record back

1 Like

The score will only be that way if a) Ralphā€™s pig headed and only plays 2 in CMF and b) early red card.

I can see one happening, two is lightning striking twice

Luckily I have just remembered itā€™s my wedding anniversary on Friday, managed to book a table at the local so can legitimately miss this one :+1:

3 Likes

I call Boris speak on that.

1. Who the hell ever remembers their Anniversary
  2. How the fvck did you get a meal reservation on a Friday?Ā¹
1 Like
  1. ā€œLuckilyā€, my wife reminded me
  2. Itā€™s my local and they had tables free :man_shrugging:t3:
1 Like

We played so defensively in the semi final and i canā€™t see RH changing this. I reckon theyā€™d rather lose by one goal than chase the game and try to win it. Leicester in good form and have plenty of belief. The only way we will win is if they are over confident and think it will be a breeze.
Wonā€™t be watching the ā€œbuild upā€ on Sky as it will be a 0-9 pisstake fest. Will turn on the TV at 8.01 with no sound and Radio Solent giving me commentary 10 seconds ahead of the TV action. If weā€™re fucked by half time, iā€™ll turn over to Gardeners World. All in all, a bit meh about the rest of this season.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve really fallen out of love with this team and this sport over recent weeks. I donā€™t mind us being shit in terms of lacking ability or coming up against better opponents but I do draw the line at the gutless and pathetic capitulations that weā€™ve been served up on too many occasions in 2021.

With that in mind Iā€™m going to try something new and deliberately miss this one. Perhaps that alone will inspire us to a point or three.

Not that Iā€™m superstitious or anything.

3 Likes

Table booked for 4.30. Will make a late decision whether to go home and fall asleep in front of TV, a la WBA game, or give it a miss and fall asleep at table nearer closing time.

6 Likes

Closing time, hands down

3 Likes

Ings is gone ā€¦ Ralph suggesting he might not make it back for the last few games. Got echoes of Van Dick and Hodgepodge about it. Sorry to say peeps but I think weā€™ve seen the last of him in a Saints shirt :pensive:

Weā€™ve all been here long enough to not be surprised by this possibility/probability. The fact he didnā€™t sign six months ago and opted to wait, the writing was on the wall.

And to be fair, the last four months have not done our cause any favours because we are going backwards.

Bert Rand wonā€™t be back either.

There would have been a time when I would have been bothered by this. But Iā€™m actually struggling to remember the last time Ryan had a great game or even overlapped down the left. Itā€™s almost as if we now only attack down the right with KWP.

So perhaps we need to find a younger longer term replacement to give more options when attacking.

But of course the big question is are we going to find someone better for a modest Saints-esque sum? Especially after the last 12 months has seen us post record losses.

Robinson from Fulham if they are relegated.

Why would he jump from one Championship club to another?

3 Likes

Tomorrowā€™s officiating crew

Referee: Robert Jones
Assistants: Darren Cann, Mark Scholes
Fourth official: Andre Marriner
VAR: Jonathan Moss
Assistant VAR: Gary Beswick

Moss :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Burnley home. About 3 weeks ago.

He wasnā€™t smiling, so you probably forgot about it.

1 Like

Townsend from WBA looks a good LB too

2 Likes