šŸŽ‚ Sotonians milestones

There are Ā£5 meals all over the place. Plus didnā€™t the CO-OP do meal deal?.

1 Like

Iā€™m largely ditching a certain vice. Special occasions, fine. Everyday use, nah. Everyone who has met me in person will know what that is.

This may mean certain peeps are going to get less fucked on the theoretical match-days I might attend. Given that the reality is I donā€™t get to them anymore, I can live with that.

3 Likes

Can I buy some of your old equipment?

My baby-grow is chafing and Iā€™ve ā€˜soiledā€™ all my nappies.

Theyā€™ll miss you in the Northam and Iā€™ll miss the ā€œHeā€™s a baby, Heā€™s a babyā€ chant.

2 Likes

May i just say that you have done a wise thing. Masturbation in itself is not necessarily a bad thing but, as i know from bitter experience, what starts as the occasional recreational wank can very quickly become a ā€˜certain viceā€™. I never quite reached your standard of everyday use, but i was getting there. I now just indulge on ā€˜special occasionsā€™, so it can be done. If i may be so bold as to give you a good tip, when the craving for a J Arthur becomes too much, find something else to occupy your hands. In my case, rolling a nice fat spliff worked wonders, iā€™m now down to 3 spliffs a day and only masturbate on birthdays, Christmas, and seeing the New Year in. So you see, it can be done. Hope this helps. Remember, JUST SAY NO!

9 Likes

Quite appropriate that we are playing Man United today as a load of their fans sang ā€œWhereā€™s your Judy gone?ā€ at him after one previous encounter. Coz he looks like this:
chris
A happy 56th birthday to @DellBoy
Doesnā€™t look a day over 55.

3 Likes

As if becoming an older c@nt wasnā€™t enough. Thanks for dragging up this lowlight @Goatboy.

5 Likes

40th today! :open_mouth:

11 Likes

I had you down for slightly older than that but happy birthday lifer :wink:

8 Likes

Iā€™m stunned. Totally stunned.
Been out with a tour all day, Mrs P_F been at her Mumā€™s gardening all day.
She also collected her voting confirmation thingy ready for tomorrowā€™s General Election.
And I have one.
No idea how. No idea if it will work, BUT for the 1st time in over 26 years I will go to a Polling Station tomorrow.
Updates will follow, and I wont be voting for PiS the Nationalist mob.
Time for some quick googling

1 Like

I didnā€™t vote. I am on the register but needed to be here for 12 months to vote.
Mrs P_F did.
Vote 1 paper, 2 names for Senator.
Vote 2 paper. A0 sized! 7 parties approx 14 names PER PARTY. You get 1 voteā€¦
Turned out I knew more about it than her lol.

Warsaw had queues at the polling booths. When we went to the village school it looked less than 25% had voted no news yet

ā€œI am on the registerā€

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

8 Likes

Have a good day @Polski_Filip!
Dvg_kGkWkAASaQx

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Polski_Filip
Pick yourself some of those magic mushrooms(in season) and enjoy the ride(rather than supplying it).

1 Like

And a big happy birthday to @Polski_Filip from me too!

2 Likes

Firstborn is now a Master of History.

First class honours.

13 Likes

Good for her

Iā€™m at that stage of my professional career where I do not look for one job. I look for opportunities that allow me to take my own people with me. For the first time ever, I got offered a job at the same time as someone else. Superb.

To be fair, the buggers did initially joke that they really loved my staff, but werenā€™t sure about me.

I simply said, ā€œI donā€™t blame youā€. Much hilarity and contract offers ensued.

4 Likes

Back to work full time today. Iā€™ve been waiting about 6 months.

Iā€™m knackered already.

4 Likes

I started going out with my girlfriend 25 years ago today.

6 Likes

Letā€™s hope your wife doesnā€™t find out.

8 Likes