Bet heā€™s a real softy in real lifeā€¦

:lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

It is

Just dug this out of the cupboard

Just PM me with what you want me to steal

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Tomā€™s first drive without L plates (with his mum)

Practicing the route to college

3 Likes

@KRG is all excited, @Fatso congratulates him and you tell him, his alarm is shit and youā€™re planning to Rob his house.
Youā€™re as bad as me on the ā€œweā€™re all doomedā€ thread.
Enjoy your new home @KRG and donā€™t worry about @Cobham-Saint heā€™ll stop in a pub on the way and never make it.
@pap on the other hand will know your address by now and i donā€™t need to tell you, he never ever gives up.

4 Likes

Excuse me. Youā€™re doing a massive disservice to all the real stalkers that come through this place :smiley:

Iā€™m just an amateur.

2 Likes

Youā€™re all amateurs.

3 Likes

Ok. This weekend

Mrs C_S is taking Young Adult back to Exeter for yr2 @Uni.

Iā€™m taking Teenage Mutant to Cardiff to see the physics dept - just in case - he doesnā€™t want to go thereā€¦

Anyway, Daughter of one of my team is starting at Exeter and Young Adult has already booked a meet up on Sunday- which I thought is lovely

Wish I was so nice

:lou_lol:

Take the mutant out on the lash in Cardiff.

1 Like

Yeah, try booking a hotel room for an old bloke and a teenager and see how far you getā€¦

:lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

Well, long day but worth it.

Cardiff Uni looked good and the Physics Dept staff were the most enthusiastic and engaging of those weā€™ve seen so far.

Havenā€™t been to Cardiff for about 10 years and it has changed a lot - for the better.

Seems itā€™s now likely to be at the top of Teenage Mutantā€™s list - even though he wasnā€™t keen on the place before we went. Go figure :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

My youngest went to Cardiff.
He seemed to enjoy it.
He was in Halls for 1st year which I visited to drop off a suitcase full of kit for him (as did all 3 of my kids)

That is really helpful, I know. No trouble.

1 Like

Just accepted a permanent job. Will stop being a contractor in about a month.

2 Likes

It certainly is for the three people that Iā€™ll be managing.

Fortunately, no-one is going to compare the new job to a pub or me to a landlord.

3 Likes

Iā€™m off with the Nipper to Manchester this Saturday for an open day. That will be a long day and canā€™t even stop off at Wolverhampton on the way back.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll probably be a blessing in disguiseā€¦

Have fun. What does he want to do btw?

Will they look up to you?

image https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gameofthrones/images/c/c8/Iron_throne.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131005175755

From his chair of power Iā€™d say, yes

Iā€™m ultra positive about the game tomorrow. This is not based upon any rational assessment, however.

He wants to do Computer Science, or some related degree.

Your mention of Cardiff took me back to a girl I met on my year out who was studying there. I visited her a few times during the final year and thought Cardiff was excellent. Mind you, this could have something to do with her living in a shared house with 5 other girls in a road called Fanny Street, which was nice.

9 Likes

Today I underwent my first surgical procedure (apart from having my umbilical cut) at the RSH Hospital. Just a local anaesthetic (for local people) to remove a BCC from my left ear.

5 Likes