šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

I would also like to mention that the rumours that I was forced into an annual name change ā€˜charity voteā€™ so that he could collect for the curry club and avoid doing a fiver web are completely fake news.

Bletch is indeed the second coming and has promised my nails will grow back if I change my name again before we start our Championship season

2 Likes

Hey STFUā€¦thatā€™s my job!*

*See profile text for details.

1 Like

Just back from 3 days on the piss in Porto. Did I miss anything?

Just think Iā€™ll pop over to ā€œThe Chainā€ā€¦ WT actual F???

1 Like

What have you fucking done to bazza?

1 Like

I think his mum told him, ā€œIf you canā€™t find anything nice to say, donā€™t say anything at allā€

3 Likes

If you want to find out, keep askingā€¦

There are no restrictions on Bazzaā€™s account. He is free to login.

Bit hard without his fingers you sick bastardā€¦

8 Likes

The best thing youā€™ll get for asking questions on this forum is a reputation for asking questions.

You could have invoked him by mentioning him and he might answerā€¦

By mentioning I mean putting an @ in front of his user name, I wonā€™t do it as it is akin to saying Candy Man three times in front of a mirrorā€¦

1 Like

FAQs:
Whereā€™s @Fatso
Whereā€™s @Sfcsim
Whereā€™s @Bearsy
Whereā€™s @Barry-Sanchez
Whereā€™s @Tokyo-Saint
Etc, etc

1 Like

@Fatso is back.
@Sfcsim is partially back.
@Barry-Sanchez is on a self-imposed sulk after not taking a silencing very well.
@Tokyo-Saint and @Bearsy are partially the same people.

Fact is itā€™s shite without a cunt to moan at, the end, no sulk, only came back because of a demise.

2 Likes

Well i for one am pleased to see you back.

Nope, Iā€™d be pleased to see Barryā€™s back tooā€¦

Welcome back Bazza.

x

2 Likes

Weā€™re hoping to get Boris Johnson in a free transfer after he cocks-up this General Election. If thatā€™s the case your ā€œwhipping boyā€ days could be over. :lou_wink_2:

Bear and I have been in the pizza express in Woking. Although we have both been inside each other (ā€˜s account) on occasion, we are not the same person. He is a dumb bear and I am not. Quite different.

8 Likes

For anyone that got a moderation message, I agreed with all of @BTripzā€™ flags on the Christmas thread, including my own posts.

I have just moderated myself, hidden my posts, so donā€™t kick off.

The goodwill to all men thread should not be preserved as a giant fucking kick off.

Censorship, eh?

8 Likes

I bought an avocado for the first time ever the other day and have eaten half of it with salt and cayenne pepper. It was lovely and Iā€™ll do it again.

3 Likes

I never thought the site would sink so low as to encourage a bunch of sandal wearing avocado munchersā€¦ what next chickfuckinpeas?

4 Likes