šŸ”ˆ Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

Barry and the other poster involved in their spat were asked to keep it civil on the Israel thread.

Barry appeared to struggle to do that.

1 Like

Is it because he called you ā€˜mr softeeā€™? Or words to that effect, I know it was ice cream related.

Heā€™s my favourite ā€œstrugglerā€ on here.

To be honest I knew weā€™d lose the first test, and heā€™d only have exploded all over the thread, so I abused my power and gave him a duvet day.

4 Likes

I think it may take him more than a day to eat a duvet.

1 Like

We want @Barry-Sanchez

He was online earlier but no idea if he posted anything.

He was silenced until 8am this morning, init.

@Barry-Sanchez has chosen to spend some quality time with his family. He has been silenced - you can still PM with him if you so wish.

I miss those 80s and early 90s days when successive Tory MPs and Ministers suddenly felt they needed to spend more quality family timeā€¦ after getting caught shagging the assistant in a Chelsea shirt or summitā€¦ who found Bazza with his kecks round his scouse ankles knee deep in the ā€˜oppositionā€™?

3 Likes

How long has Bazza been red carded for?

Monday morning at 8am.

Monday mornings at 8 am was when hangings took place. Just saying!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s harsh.
Couldnā€™t you just exculed him from certain subjects?
Used to happen to me a lot at school(i was always right as well :wink:).
Iā€™ll post something about ****** to distract him :grin:

This place is turning into a Gestapo khazi

Youā€™ve been away, Fatso. You donā€™t know the half of it. Iā€™d say more but Bletch knows where I li

4 Likes

Itā€™s like the Conservatives have taken over by stealth

Watch your step.

Youā€™ve just been allowed back after a year ban. I can extend it if you want!

Fuck me, you give @saintbletch a uniform and he thinks heā€™s Hitler.

Gina is going to need that gimp suit back, btw.

Iā€™d just like to say that @saintbletch is a truly warm, wonderful, genuine and caring person and without doubt one of the finest human beings you could ever hope to meet. No, sorry - the finest. I feel so much better now that I have understood this, and I hope to be walking reasonably normally again very soon.

8 Likes