Should the rich pay for your kid's free lunch?

I mean in addition to that, as that’s a given…

1 Like

That’s the ticket. Then just open up multiple Armed Forces recruitment centres in those poor areas and send the little uneducated blighters into the Middle East Meat Grinder on minimum wage.

Easy this politicking lark.

1 Like

I dont know how you would avoid a situation that I highlighted - parents will do what they perceive best for their child. There will always be better schools or at the least perceptions - Parents will push to get their kids into these schools

As regards to the school meal - ideogolically I get it, I still think that the £1.2bn tax take is unrealistic once you take into account the associated reduction in fee paying pupils and the additional burden they place on the education system

Whew, sometimes I wish I didn’t have a social and family life so that I could spend my evenings on here rather than having to catch up in the morning! What a cracker!

1 Like

Already do that and done for 100’s of years, the army is based in the South with predominantly northerners.

1 Like

I did call you that, because you regularly abuse others about for their principals, which has now been proved hypocritical.

Your free to abuse me(put some heart into it though), but lay off other people’s views. Can’t be so high and mighty, it comes across as as very hypocritical now.

Do whatever you think is best, believe it or not, i do understand the dilemma(no, i still wouldn’t) but remember when you’re putting other people down for following their principals, yours aren’t very strong.

Tory, liberal or Peter Mandelson new labour?

Well you should retract the fucking insults then if you understand, don’t bring others into an argument, that’s spineless.

You would put your kids in the firing line for your principles, I wouldn’t and would gladly be called a hypocrite for it, that’s the gist of it, I think that makes you more of a cunt than me.

Have a word.

No, i understand, i still don’t condone your choice. Spineless? OK, you’re the expert on that.

I would put my kid in the local school because I have some belief in myself and kid. Shame you don’t. So belief in my kid makes me more a cunt than you?

Someone needs to have a word, Mr Mandelson. What would you do if your wife’s purse couldn’t buy your way out of the problem?

1 Like

i find this all a bit confusion.

Sinner bro is giving barry flak for his opinions because he doesn’t like people getting flak for their opinions.

Barry is putting his kids above his principles, and is happy to take flak for that, but objects to taking flak for it.

Is that bout right? Think this could run all night.

1 Like

I have a 4th choice fwiw.

I went to local comprehensive, and it was pretty dicey. My old man joined the pta, became a govenor, and put in hard hours doing fundraising & arranging tie-ups with local businesses and stuff, and to be fair on the old duffer, tho it was an embarrassment having him hanging around the place, he made a Difference.

2 Likes

homeschooling is a 5th way.

1 Like

Sounds easier to pony the 20 large

4 Likes

Think we should tax them cunts too. If you have spare time to homeschool, you could get a fkn job. Same with pap privately tutoring his kids to read & write before they went to school, he should be taxed on that.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear how long Pap’s spent working in the Public Sector. Surely that’s an easy one to answer.

Several options as I see it:

a) his entire working life

b) for a segment of his working life and now works (nine hour days) in the private sector

c) never

You seem very upset, @areloa-grandee - to the point where your basic comprehension has taken a tumble.

That’s rich. Tell me again how koala “explained that it was only really kids with learning difficulties they didn’t want their kids co-attending with.”

1 Like

Don’t back him into a corner- check out his avatar - Pap doesn’t do apologising. He’d rather look like a massive cunt in front of the entire forum.

1 Like

That’s where I think pap can be a fkn nuisance. We can all grasp the wrong end of the stick, i often do it myself. I might be doing it now tbf. But pap don’t let go. He has no interest in seeking out what ppl is actually mean, he assigns his own fkn meaning, and then doubles down.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s a lot better than what you said yesterday.

Wasn’t “spacks” the mot du jour then?