:saints: Saintsweb refugees - please read - help is at hand

The fucking cheek of it … Sotonians, plenty of shit to ignore. Well I never.

By far the best site … oh, my, days.

Like many, I’m having to (at least temporarily) abandon the other lot.

I suspect a few on here will know me or know of me. Even better if you don’t. I try to be rational and have a reputation of " mostly harmless"

13 Likes

Good to be over here. I’ve been a loiterer for a while and the place has a nice vibe. Appears to be no lunatic fringe as per the ugly and saintsweb. Being able to call a cunt a cunt is very nice too.

10 Likes

Oi! Cunt.

Don’t call us cunts, Cunts.

3 Likes

Have you not read any @Barry-Sanchez posts?

4 Likes

Welcome back Shroppie, 4 years I’ve been waiting for this, like a bottle thrown into the sea, its landed and I’ve opened the flask, oh what wonder.

5 Likes

Addio, welcome, I won’t give it all the well we’re all mad here bollocks as we’re not, we’re fucking grey, but you’re safe and thats all that matters.

No lunatic fringe - fucking hell we ARE the lunatic fringe.

3 Likes

How ya doing? Was thinking of you & some of the others like John Boy and worried if you’d make it across the Channel on a couple of Naan breads left over from curry night.
All well over there?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, been a tad busy sitting in a park & having an XL Kotlet Schwaroby for lunch.

I know you are all dying to know the difference between the MkI & MkII Commie era rattles.
Luckily we got a refurbished MkI home.
How lucky was that!

Note the way Bear Grylls or someone nicked the idea for a headband torch and the shithouse get out the way air front.

Finally run out of patience. Looks friendly enough over here so I’ll risk it.

At least I won’t have to wait two days for the insults.

7 Likes

If you’re going to be like that you can fuck off back to where you came from…

6 Likes

Completely forgot I signed up for this all that time ago then didn’t get into it. It wasn’t that user-friendly at first but seems to get on with my phone ok now, so here goes.

Some familiar names from the past with whom I will enjoy renewing acquaintance.

Anyway, nothing much happened in 4 years, was there?

Ha!! There are some utter helmets on the ugly

We matured.
We moved from getting pickled only on Friday nights to Gargantuan efforts most nights of the week
(And afternoons if your name is @saintbletch)

1 Like

You haven’t spent much time around me and @pap have you?

3 Likes

Love and light to all.

9 Likes

Welcome new and returning numpties

3 Likes

Are you gay?

Just asking. :lou_lol:

1 Like