:saints: Saintsweb refugees - please read - help is at hand

…how quickly they forget… :unamused::smile:

I’m sure the Wee Widow Krankie has other ideas…

2 Likes

Arr

‘‘On a dark desert highway (M27)
Bowels aching down there
Warm smell of colitis
Rising up through the air’’

2 Likes

You won’t get much sense and a whole world of piss taking here - not that anyone seems to care or gives a shit tbh :wink::joy:

Harsh… but a reasonable comment. I think we seem to enjoy a masochistic irreverence

1 Like

Dear refugees.
A warm welcome from a fellow refugee.
You know you will want to stay here if only for the Golf Stories.

Oh wait, belay that.
You’ll want to be here for all the #villagelife stories.
I went to the village shop today.
It was the most exciting thing I’ve done since Sunday.
When I went to the village shop.
Tomorrow I’m going on a train.
Might make a thread about it.

Oh & Lemina has to play 20 games as well as not get relegated before Fulham have to buy him.

4 Likes

Welcome everyone. Hope you like it here. You should do coz it’s dead friendly. Except for when it’s not. But even then it’s all in jest. Mostly. Unless someone is being a cunt. Which can happen. That’s OK too.
But if you don’t like it, no worries, we will be OK. Don’t look back.

4 Likes

It’s okay, I too survived the Summer meltdown of 2014, we all have those scars we live with everyday.

Many years later, after the sellouts, betrayals and hatred would tear us apart, when our brotherhood had been destroyed, I’d always look back and remember Pap’s link:

sotonians.com

The rest, as they say, is cuntistory :lou_sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think before fuckers from there join, we should really inform them of who is here, as it may well make them not want to join…

2 Likes

Who will be the sotonians ‘Farage’, who spends their time angrily watching the refugees fleeing from a terrible place and seeking solace in the welcoming arms of sotonians?

2 Likes

Maybe we need a points system?

3 Likes

Maybe we could give out badges?

yellow ones to pin on stripped shirts maybe?

1 Like

This is so exciting.
You just dont get to see a MkII late Communist era “limper” rattler like this on fiverweb.

The MkII has a go faster front end and a dirty white formica lining in the carriages. (The MkI has pine style formica)
Each carriage has 2 compartments with a door in the middle each holding 20 seats.
Obviously no 1st class on these Rattlers, and the ticket machine/guard sits at the front if you need to buy a ticket.
Its double glazed but ear plugs & as cushion are wise on any journey over 20 minutes.
Choo choo!

2 Likes

Whilst I appreciate that we have to help those from war ravaged servers do we have the resources to cope with this influx?

Should we be setting up a holding camp for these people to stay in until they have been vetted and actually contributed to our society?

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean, like since the latest Android OS update, my Sotonians shortcut is taking an unacceptable 7 seconds to load.
That means it takes longer than it does for @saintbletch to get pickled

8 Likes

I getcha - we need our own version of Sangatte - and then those who manage to make it across the virtual channel can claim asylum

I shall be running a sideline of virtual rubber dinghies - payment by Bitcoin only

3 Likes

If they find out Dibden Purlieu Saint or Unbelievable Jeff post here we’re fucked.

Ah typical Toryboy entrepreneur ploy…don’t listen to him. I on the other hand (literally) can supply ample supplies of Goose Grease and for a little extra can apply it with a Liberal hand and waterproof swimming instructions.

£50 per kit. :lou_lol:

Exactly - or Earthworm Jim.

We are the freaks!