:saints: Saintsweb refugees - please read - help is at hand

Welcome Beardysaint!

2 Likes

Beardy, we don’t bicker, we dont argue, we are forum of unleashed gay abandoned love and deep deep penetrating love… welcome to hell

1 Like

I like to think you get a better quality shit over here. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Well it actually loads, so it’s a start.

5 Likes

And now we have all your bank details.

3 Likes

Atta boy. :lou_lol:

Welcome and who are you over there?

And where do you keep your beard? (Asking for a bald friend with gay shirts).

3 Likes

I’ve had a quick look at Beardysaints’ search history and I think he’ll ‘fit in’ just fine.

Beardy, sorry to burden you with this on or first day, but as others will testify, I have had a shite year here in Butan, where I was formerly a royal princess. Since my father passed away last year, his evil brother has take the throne and is trying to steal my inheritance of 37million Butan Dollars. If you can send me your bank account details, I will transfer the money to you and once safely back in England, will set up a new account and let you keep 1 million… also send me any credit card numbers and security codes as this helps with proof of identity when transferring the monies to your account. Thank you!

6 Likes

Oi.

I resemble that remark.

1 Like

How good is the beard next to this?

Frankly, I don’t think she’s made much of an effort and you’ll eclipse her easily.

[Mod Edit - Punching above his weight (straw weight) ]

5 Likes

Have you got Scampi Fries* on the other wall of your sitting room?

* not a euphemism

3 Likes

Ginge’ll have a half.

1 Like

That was actually my mate Jamie’s bar opening. Ginge and I tended bar for much of the night.

I got good reviews the morning after. “I liked that Paul”, she said. “He was pleasant, didn’t insult anyone and didn’t go home after an hour after getting absolutely fucked”.

I fear she wants this Paul again.

4 Likes

Bacon Fries… Scampi Fries… Num Num Num…

1 Like

Beardy is surely the first new member in 4 years. We need to have a party @saintbletch!

Nope, we’ve had a steady stream but not many hung around.

When questioned at their exit meeting they all cited a) they preferred the predictable loading times at Saintsweb (historic) and b) they couldn’t handle "that complete cunt @Map-Of-Tasmania).

It’s a miracle we’ve let you stay despite your marmite effect on new members.

Cunt.

4 Likes

I can leave gracefully… just say the word

…But you love my articulate prose really :wink:

This is Hotel Caledonia - you can never leave.