:saints: Saints v Man City :mancityfc: (PL)

Arsenal were undefeated for 20 odd games before we beat them. Stop talking shit nipper.

4 Likes

Yes and their defence was still shit then.

You ignoring the point. Why?

22 until they played us. Every team that lost to them is going down according to one theory.
Small league next season :thinking:

What point? They didn’t beat any title rivals did they? Unless you count Spurs which is taking the piss.

Said like a true Liverpool fan.
Still not answering i see.

Spurs are third in the table at the mo Barry. Don’t let facts get in the way of your opinion though.

We get it anyway Barry. When Saints win it’s against teams who are shit anyway. When other teams win it’s a glorious performance which merely emphasises how weak Saints are. So, so dull. It must be tedious having that black dog attached to your withered balls all day.

3 Likes

Valery’s tackle was manna from heaven for the cunt in black as it meant the pundits could say he was even-handed. The JWP one effectively handed the game to citeh on a plate, by the time he had a decision to make with Valery the game had already been decided as a contest.

Answering what? Your calling card is saying “still not answering I see!” And not repeating the question, not only is that piss poor manners its muddys the waters of conversation.

And Spurs will fuck it up against the better teams around them, City, Liverpool and probably Chelsea and United now. They’ve already lost to Arsenal, flat track bullies.

They can also beat anyone on their day. As can Arsenal. It just seems that you are willing to praise anyone except the team you profess to support but hey ho. Whatever floats your boat.

I’ll support the badge, fans and City but the club and its regime?

I read since 2014 we’re £17 Million in the black on transfers, is this true?

If so were the fuck has that gone and 4 years of TV money?

How can I support such a capitalist slut of a thing?

And this is embarrassing, fucks sake, I could improve the atmosphere easily, do a Cardiff and don’t tell people off for standing up, turn a blind eye to it, move people into areas who don’t want to sing, they’ve had their seats for years and now want to watch the game which is fair enough but a mute atmosphere helps the away team, have a walk up section ie on day sales so they can stand together, two dedicated home ends, Leicester have done it with their bowel so why can’t we?
We’re a club with mediocrity and apathy spread right through it from fan to board member.

Not quite sure how you could achieve that Baz. If you actually went to games then you could stop going, which would certainly have a positive effect on the atmosphere, but I can’t see how you could fail to go any more than you already do.

3 Likes

Is the atmosphere good at St Marys then?

You’re asking the wrong person. I go to games at St Mary’s, so how would I possibly know? You need to be asking someone who hasn’t been there for ages, or - even better - has never been there at all.

1 Like

It was a question, you can answer if you wish.

Atmosphere was great for the Arsenal game right from the word go. That’s probably because Arsenal are shit though.

1 Like

Oh the Arsenal game, anyone else? If its so great why is there a forum on moving the away fan from the Northam?