:saints: Saints v Man City :mancityfc: (PL)

Why should i repeat the question? It would be simpler if you answered when asked.
Get a memory, or scroll back up.
Then you had the nerve to say this to @Fowllyd

I think that it has already been stated that, logistically, this cannot be done. End of argument.

Why canā€™t it? Why canā€™t we spend money and change it? If we spend millions on players who are shite the least they could do would be to spend some of those millions on changing the stadium so its beneficial for the team and heavens above the home fans.

OK, first off where would you put them?

Back of the car park?

2 Likes

In a corner, Kingsland North? Itchen centre?

Thatā€™ll be where are loudest fans or most expensive seats are then.

I think he knew that City, with their one touch passing and triangles, would be too good for us and playing a higher line would inevitably lead to us getting well and truly spanked. Also, the pressing only really works when you have a mobile and pacy front three. It works better with Ings and Redmond but not so much Austin and Moi and JWP.

Realistically we arenā€™t going to be able to press 100% of the time, during the Christmas silly season and against top, top players and teams. So I think we probably, more or less, delivered what he was expecting.

You could tell from his post match interview that he started thinking about Chelsea at half time against City! He knew the game was gone.

The soul destroying thing for me was the basic defensive mistakes again. You listed them all already, spot on.

4 Likes

Who cares about the money bit? The stadium costs bear nothing to being relegated and where have our millions gone? Transfers and TV money? Where is it?

10 Million the cost? Angus Gunn was how much and how much has he played?
I could go on and on about our shite transfers and say if we have money for that then we certainly have money for this but you get my drift.

My point was that the two areas you mentioned are desirable areas for home fans for various reasons. I think itā€™s a bit rich that you are coming up with ideas of how to improve the atmosphere at St Marys when youā€™ve been what? Twice? I know youā€™re an expert on everything though.

The question is not what I say but whether it is valid? Stop playing the poster and not the post.

Carillo 19mil
Hoedt 15
Lemina 16
Westergaard 18
Elyounoussi 17
Gunn 11
Boufal 16

The post was easy to play because it was made from a position of ignorance.

Ok then, have a look at Saintsweb? Do you think it shouldnā€™t change? More bellendary from the club making an away side have half an end for their team to play into, very clever indeedā€¦

Iā€™d rather not look at Saintsweb thanks.
I know the club have looked at moving the away fans. Thereā€™s more to it than just saying lets stick the cunts out of the way somewhere.
Away fans can number 4250 for cup games. 3200 for league games. You canā€™t sit them all behind a pillar can you?

Why not?

Well, firstly because there are no pillars at St Marys.

It was a turn of phrase, put them in the worst fucking place, Anfield, Goodison and many many others do it, why should we help the away team.

Where is the worst place?