:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

It’s gonna be a long season.

You buy shit and gamble you in all probability will get shit, no excuses will wash, we’ve had this for 2 seasons.

1 Like

Well, normal service is resumed.

My stream has disappeared. Thought I’d check the other scores and see we’ve lost. How predictable. I feel quite unhappy. My fantasy team has done shit as well. I’m going to booze for comfort.

I have enjoyed being out that apartment and with the guys.
Shame about the football.
We need to find effective pace in January or we are in trouble.
Sunday League mistakes.

FULL-TIME

Southampton 1-2 Leicester

The Foxes were second best for much of the game but steal all three points thanks to Harry Maguire late strike.

We seem to be back where we were in the late 90’s, shit but relying on at least 3 other teams who were worse than us to go down. FWIW this season I think we’ll be able to grab 17th, but not much higher.

1 Like

Shit in shit out. Reed and Kruger get off the pot

Its the same shite for 3 seasons, it’ll be the same 3 seasons of excuses.

Who’s joining me in my Hughes out campaign? No real action needed, we just post on here saying “Hughes out” every now and then.

He needs to find a settled team because there are some decent players there. Lemina, Bertrand, Redmond and norway/Morocco chap all showed quality today.
Cedric will do, Vestergaard looks good and Ings will score goals.

2nd CB is major issue and second striker/support needs looking at (hello Armstrong or Gabi).

Not bothered about Hoibjerg, Austin, Stephens, hoedt, JWP

3 Likes

Cortese out

50% of our squad is below that of required to play in the premier league, the other 50% aren’t good enough to carry them, we’re in for a long long season and we’ll deserve it if we go down, 3rd season of shite coming up.

1 Like

If you’re not interested in my campaign, then there’s a bona fide one on SWF set up by our very own @WorzelScummage

1 Like

The first couple of comments on his thread made me laugh :joy:

We look better than last season.

2 Likes

Agreed, but I do think it’s important that Hughes starts playing a consistent team/formation. He’s a little all over the place.

Hughes out

Really? We’re still mentally weak, scared of shooting and create fuck all, we’re consistent but in a shite kind of way.

1 Like

Did you watch the game?

Watching bits now through a broken stream. All I see is the same as least season, the same slugginess, the same passionless shit, the panic when we concede, we’ve added cheating to the repertoire which is fantastic, we’re going to get recycled 3 year old excuses as well.

#wemarchontooshite