:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

:saints: v :leicesterfc:

Bump to get this one on the radar.

1 Like

I’m going for a 2-1 saints win. Don’t ask me why, Im not able to express it in words. It’s a feeling. A special feeling in my bones. A special feeling in my special bone.

1 Like
6 Likes

Nice touch.

1 Like

I have no idea what to predict until I see whether Vestergaard is playing and what formation Hughes has picked for this game.

We are literally unpredictable at the moment.

I will make a bold prediction though that @Fatso’s special bone isn’t that special.

It might not be special but it is unpredictable

2 Likes

Did you feel this through the Special glove?

1 Like

At least that vicious cunt vardy is suspended, so our physios shouldn’t be too busy.

5 Likes

Vestergaard is fit, so he’s playing. Anyone that watched last week, knows how badly we need him.
Formation is a bit harder. 5 at back? Him, Hoedt and Yoshida, with Valery and Targett doing the job Cedric and Bertrand(can’t/can’t be bothered) fail at.
Højbjerg in front of them.
Long, Armstrong and Elyounoussi with Ings up top.
That’s maybe a bit weak in the middle, but the 3 attacking MFs are all hard workers that happily chase back(and two of them are fast).

So now it looks like he’s playing, you can make a prediction based on 4 at the back and another for 5 at the back. Time to man up. Stop being a baby and predict. Look at your special bone.

Fuck you fat one.

Nobody puts Bletch in the corner.

But seeing as you asked so nicely, I need 4 different permutations

4-4-2 = 1-1
4-3-3 = 2-2
5-3-2 = 1-2
5-3-1-1 / 5-4-1 = 0-0

Yeah, but he was in my Fantasy Footie team- :mapoftasmania: (him not you)

So, come on the people, money where mouth is time…what will be the result on Saturday?

• Saints Win
  • Leicester Win
  • Score Draw
  • Bore Draw

0 voters

2-0 Saints the second clean sheet of the season for Mcarthief as he goes for @Fatso’s golden glove

Corrected it for you @PhilippineSaint

No charge

2 posts were split to a new topic: Predict the Starting Eleven - Saints v Leicester

Fuck need that BODMAS shit for the prediction thread now…

Oi, @BTripz, are you just really confident or expecting a sending off in the tunnel?

You’ve only picked 10 players!