:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

Our first XI is very average and the bench looks absolute shit.

1 Like

I have little faith in Austin.
I did say Hoibjerg was an accident waiting to happen today. Heā€™s been playing like a tool. Fucking idiot.

1 Like

Elyounoussi off for Romeu.

Really brave to leave Long and Austin on.

Fuck me Hoedt. Not convinced he knew what he was doing there

Or just very stupid

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying it since I first saw him here, another moneyball experiment gamble with our status.
Just buy established players nearing the end, a cheap model of Mourinho, christ Bournemouth and Brighton are doing it, we canā€™t and we have more money.
The recruitment has been a disaster.

It is seeing as Long is as accurate as a scud missle and if Austin sees a scud missle heā€™ll eat itā€¦

2 Likes

can somebody tell the fucking useless twats we are attacking the goal with the Leicester keeper in and not keep sending the ball the other bloody way.

Having more money doesnā€™t get you the best players because weā€™d still be little, unattractive Southampton. More money will just us more more expensive average players who are over pricedā€¦like Leicester, Everton, West ham, Bournemouth.

2 Likes

And theyā€™re doing better than we are.

Worryingly we seem to have upped the tempo since we went down to 10. Passing more crisply. I donā€™t like that it says we weā€™re playing within ourselves.

West Ham sure as shit arenā€™t.

At least let the 3rd game of the season finish before you write us off completely.

1 Like

Lets see where they end up.

I wrote us off the moment I supported us.
The Southampton way is the way of shiteness and on the cheap.

Carillo cost almost Ā£20m. He turned out to be great. Letā€™s get more players like that.

4 Likes

On the cheap moneyball buy, a gamble, how much was Defoe? Murray?

Bollocks fucking cunts.

And there we have it, I hope Hobjerg never wears the shirt again, hes shite, another carbon copy average player we seem to love to buy, who buys this shite?

You got the right number of goals @Fatso

1 Like