:pl: :saints: Saints v Leicester City :leicesterfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

This is their 3rd match in a week. That has to have a effect.

1 Like

Interesting statement by our Ralph’s mentor come, mr Rangnick (apologies if not spelt correctly) - basically he says his job is to help the players reach their personal potential, but most importantly as a team.
Our lot could probably do with someone who understands the concept of “team” - at the moment we have random selections of 11 players who will occasionally play with the others, but sometimes only in training, and who never know from one game to another what formation they will be playing, or what their part in that formation is.
Been a worry of mine for some weeks now, and like some others, I can’t see where our next points are coming from, or where enough points are coming from to stave off relegation.
As worrying is the young talent we have who may get fed up with the chopping and changing, and getting few if any opportunities to play with some consistency, and will then look to leave for pastures Green.
Hope I’m wrong on all counts.

2 Likes

Depends on the Hangover
“Office” Party Friday…
Last party my birthday was supposed to end at 10:30 got home at 5am.
I worry as we now have

A CHRISTMAS MARKET to cope with!

I’m confused. Has the Liverpool game been erased? Probably for the best but it’s good to know that unfortunate events can simply be deleted! Or I’m dumb and can’t see it.

1 Like

Yer probably need look at Mo Salah vs Saints thread

1 Like

Yertiz :- :pl: :liverpoolfc: Mo Salah v Saints :saints:

Anyone else actually going to this?

:raising_hand_man:

When I can watch it in HD on a big screen from the comfy sofa with beverages of choice and no 90min journey there and back after freezing my nads off?

1 Like

Wednesday night is pool league night…

Like the Four Tops, I’ll be there.

4 Likes

Yo…I’ll be donning my long-johns, thick wooly socks and other sundry articles of winter clothing. Finally topping my ensemble with my triple layer Covid mask to brave the elements and the great British unwashed.

4 Likes

Lightweight. I’m doing a 3.5 hour journey each way. I shall enjoy my two days of freedom, even if 90 minutes spoil it.

4 Likes

:unamused::joy::joy::joy:

Mad, mad fool.

dug out the winter evening football togs

I shall be warm and fucked off as opposed to cold and fucked off

3 Likes

Beer in The Cricketers is good, though. And will be too in the Guide Dog. And I’m expecting a great curry. Nothing else, is there?

1 Like

Well, apart from the salmon and leek soup I’m currently making, along with fresh crusty bread baked today.

And beer for the footy

What does Broja need to do to start ffs

1 Like