:pl: :saints: Saints v Leicester City :leicesterfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

:saints: v :leicesterfc: - Live on Prime Video

• score draw
  • bore draw
  • 9-0 to :leicesterfc:
  • :saints: to react after their recent results and put :leicesterfc: in their place, :saints: to win
  • :leicesterfc: to win with Vestergaard returning to the team and scoring!
  • :leicesterfc: to win with the commentators mentioning the 9-0 numerous times.
  • Hutch reverts to the team and formation that did well in previous games, A. Armstrong to score a shiner (that’s one off of his shin not a black eye) and McAdams to score a brace, :saints: to win

0 voters

Prime preview of game:

• 9:0 mentioned.
  • Saints sell their best players to Liverhampton
  • Selling club. Is Ralf going to be the manager to be caught out by the policy.
  • Will be lucky to get a draw.

Etc.

Beautiful balanced.

Any mention of Rogers being touted for roles elsewhere - constantly? Guess not

2 Likes

Poll added to the OP

Wouldn’t the rumours be put to bed now that Ragnarok is “in charge” of Manchester United?

You need to add 9:0 mentioned for each option.

2 Likes

Nope. He is linked with all sorts of “bigger” clubs and will be again, but of course that does not a get a mention

we will win this one.

Lawro watch

Southampton v Leicester (19:30 GMT)

Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl got it wrong with his team selection against Liverpool and he might decide to be less attack-minded against Leicester, who seem to have got their spark back.

The Foxes have been up and down all season but James Maddison is playing well at the moment, and Jamie Vardy is back among the goals too so I fancy them to get another win here.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-2

Ben’s prediction: There won’t be much in this one either way, so I am going to be boring and sit on the fence. 1-1

So y’all, this one’s a birthday game for yours truely. The Valentino Rossi birthday. Bring it home for me and I am EXPECTING @Polski_Filip to have AT LEAST 3 of those Dope beers in celebration of the day. Rock n Roll :sunglasses::guitar:

4 Likes

I’d take a point, but don’t expect us to get it. Ahead at half time, then lose 2 or 3 - 1.

1 Like

This is their 3rd match in a week. That has to have a effect.

1 Like

Interesting statement by our Ralph’s mentor come, mr Rangnick (apologies if not spelt correctly) - basically he says his job is to help the players reach their personal potential, but most importantly as a team.
Our lot could probably do with someone who understands the concept of “team” - at the moment we have random selections of 11 players who will occasionally play with the others, but sometimes only in training, and who never know from one game to another what formation they will be playing, or what their part in that formation is.
Been a worry of mine for some weeks now, and like some others, I can’t see where our next points are coming from, or where enough points are coming from to stave off relegation.
As worrying is the young talent we have who may get fed up with the chopping and changing, and getting few if any opportunities to play with some consistency, and will then look to leave for pastures Green.
Hope I’m wrong on all counts.

2 Likes

Depends on the Hangover
“Office” Party Friday…
Last party my birthday was supposed to end at 10:30 got home at 5am.
I worry as we now have

A CHRISTMAS MARKET to cope with!

I’m confused. Has the Liverpool game been erased? Probably for the best but it’s good to know that unfortunate events can simply be deleted! Or I’m dumb and can’t see it.

1 Like

Yer probably need look at Mo Salah vs Saints thread

1 Like

Yertiz :- :pl: :liverpoolfc: Mo Salah v Saints :saints:

Anyone else actually going to this?

:raising_hand_man:

When I can watch it in HD on a big screen from the comfy sofa with beverages of choice and no 90min journey there and back after freezing my nads off?

1 Like