:pl: :liverpoolfc: Mo Salah v Saints :saints:

:liverpoolfc: v :saints:

• :saints: to win, queue the Twilight zone music

• :saints: to defend, defend, defend and scrape a 0-0 draw
  • score draw
  • :liverpoolfc: to strut their stuff and embarrass the :saints:
  • strange team selection, strange formation, strange and late substitutions, 9-0 incoming, Hutch to be out of a job by Monday
 © @treebeard

0 voters

Have a horrible feeling that this may be our “this seasons hammering”.
Please God don’t let it be worse than 5-1.
Expectations? Beyond losing, weird team selection, weird formations, players playing out of position, weird and late (87 minutes) substitutions.

2 Likes

And the much missed @ericofarabia is going

That’s it, then. Nine-nil it is. :unamused:

1 Like

Would Ralph survive another 9-0?
I sort of think that he shouldn’t, but there isn’t an assistant or deputy who could take over while the club looked for a replacement.
Mind you, over the next few weeks there will be a good list of ex EPL managers to choose from, so perhaps the club has already started a short list!

Why are you expecting the first two of these (not losing, the weird team selections and format)?

Yep, Ralph on last chance saloon. Wonder if we could have s season when every starting manager is sacked! Cant imagine but itd be funny as

2 Likes

My first away game of the season too.

We’re DOOMED, I TELL YE, DOOMED!

1 Like

Romeu finally listens to the cries of ‘shoot’ from the fans. Ball crashes against the bar, back onto Allison’s head and into the net. One nil win

5 Likes

Slightly optimistic poll added to the OP

You forgot to say he scores in the 1st minute followed by 89mins plus 10mins stoppage time in and around our 6 yard box

Enough negative vibes. Saints win, you heard it here.

2 Likes

Even I am struggling to pep up that level of enthusuiasm! Defensive luck masterclass. 0-1

Incidentally, why are we going to queue the Twilight Zone music? Is there a lot of it?

2 Likes

Do we stand in a cue while waiting?

1 Like

FFS you 2 this is a football thread not a place for the Grammar Stasi to pleasure each other

1 Like

Is anyone travelling up for this?

@Shroppie is I believe

I chickened out and will, instead, make my seasonal debut down the road at Ten Acres. Swaythling Athletic v Solihull Moors.

However, I have broken one promise to myself and got tickets for West Ham away on Boxing Day. It does allow me to visit friends and drink their house dry.

1 Like