:pl: :saints: Saints v Leicester City :leicesterfc: (Live on :prime_video_logo:)

Wednesday night is pool league night…

Like the Four Tops, I’ll be there.

4 Likes

Yo…I’ll be donning my long-johns, thick wooly socks and other sundry articles of winter clothing. Finally topping my ensemble with my triple layer Covid mask to brave the elements and the great British unwashed.

4 Likes

Lightweight. I’m doing a 3.5 hour journey each way. I shall enjoy my two days of freedom, even if 90 minutes spoil it.

4 Likes

:unamused::joy::joy::joy:

Mad, mad fool.

dug out the winter evening football togs

I shall be warm and fucked off as opposed to cold and fucked off

3 Likes

Beer in The Cricketers is good, though. And will be too in the Guide Dog. And I’m expecting a great curry. Nothing else, is there?

1 Like

Well, apart from the salmon and leek soup I’m currently making, along with fresh crusty bread baked today.

And beer for the footy

What does Broja need to do to start ffs

1 Like

He’s getting to deserve taking on the Tinkerman role…

It would be nice to see Stuart Armstrong at some point. :disappointed:

1 Like

Calf again.
No Diallo on bench??

It does seem strange to bring Tella in tonight when he could have introduced him in other games.

Leicester are a decent team and if Tella struggles it might set him back both personally and in Ralph’s thinking.

1 Like

Unbelievablely lazy Amazon coverage. 9 nil mentioned multiple times and “But Southampton will still want to do something about that memory, definitely”

Seriously? Jeeez

2 Likes

Amazon coverage is shit. Plus, the ball looks like it’s in the teleporter on star trek. :rage::rage:

2 Likes

Has the game started already and I’ve got @Polski_Filip ‘s streaming delay? :wink:

I’d be giving Bertrand a right good ignoring this evening if I was there and he was too.