:saints: Saints v Cardiff :cardiffcityfc: (PL)

:lou_facepalm_2:

It was coming.

ā€¦as I was sayingā€¦

We still cannot break down defences can weā€¦

The excuses from the clappers about out team and our strategy in selling and not buying will be fucking legendary, the comfort blankets will be out of this World.

Itā€™s ok, Elyounnousi is coming on. :+1::+1::+1:

Because we donā€™t have the quality, we knew we didnā€™t have the quality from September, did we address it? No we fucking sold more players, that tells you all you need to know about the board, players and club aspirations.

Give it a rest Baz - repetition.

1 Like

Relevant, correct, and gambled on our status, no point looking to get on the cunting Ralph bus as the Chinese tax avoider and Fat Kat have sold it.

Anybody settle for a draw?

Nuns to the rescue

We draw too many for a raft of reasons, the only bonus of our demise will be we could go into admin and itā€™ll fuck the investors and speculators up.

Yeah youā€™re right Baz, iā€™d love it if we went into administration again, come on Cardiff!

2 Likes

Get In!!!

Always be a club to support, I donā€™t want our owners anywhere near the club, he doesnā€™t even say his intentions and the reason is Kruegar says he is a private person! What a crock of shit, heā€™s a charlatan as is Liebherr.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fuck off

2 Likes

Nuns do it againā€¦

2 Likes

A draw isnā€™t good enough, and I want Gao and Liebherr gone, they can get to fuck.

Fucking hell, fucks sake.

Fucksake.