:saints: Saints v Cardiff :cardiffcityfc: (PL)

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1093566152708640774

2 Likes

Thanks, now I’ll know where not to go if I’m after a 5.6% citrusy IPA from Bogata, Columbia.

Let’s go about this a different way…do you know any of these places?

Avoid Spoons. Some of my list is on yours. Cathedral is grim think disco pub Village is a long walk out of town but Deacons is on the way back into town
Cloisters used to be good

1 Like

The Chapter House is a very good restaurant, but I wouldn’t see it as a pub. They also have a very strict shirt policy, so best not try it.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who is wondering why we are discussing Salisbury beer houses on a match thread. FFS guys. COYR

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that, because your bus replacement service will definitely impact the game.

Hope you make the connection in time for the match because that will mean a clean sheet.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

COYBRS !

On our way, where are you lot sat?

Bertrand is back…

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1094234467332280320?s=20

FFS not only is @Saint-CD down the boozer but @Simon-says is there too :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

And polish phil.

1 Like

Why? Is he a bit dusty? Boom Boom! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Haruumppphhhh

That Gunnarsson has a dangerous throw, twice now we’ve been beaten at the near post by it

And a cracking time was had by all. Have to recommend the Mango cider but might be edged by the rhubarb cider. Got to work on my 5 a day. The top report though was the Curry Pizza special which was … special. The weather forecast in Southampton is fookin knobbling with a mild hint of leek. COYR

2 Likes

I’d be putting Austin on soon if it stays like this. Long doesn’t look 100% and we need somebody a bit more purposeful up there because we are getting in some decent positions. Particularly through Bertrand.

COYS

1 Like

Crying out for Armstrong too.

1 Like

Not liking the look of this game at all so far. I can see us dropping a careless goal on the counter, and Cardiff shutting up shop.

68 mins and Cardiff have their first corner…wait for it…

Fucking hell.

Was I wrong or was I wrong??