:saints: Saints v Cardiff :cardiffcityfc: (PL)

• Do you need a pill for your pole
  • Is your pole still rigid every 30 minutes
  • I donā€™t have a pole and I donā€™t think about sex every 10 secs like you filthy, degenerate animals.

0 voters

1 Like

I fell between options so rounded up.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about rigid Poles but @Goatboy has certainly dumped more than a few rigid Romanians and Bulgarians out of the back of his van.

Ah, see @Tigger I even put an option in for you (and @Intiniki) thank you for using it

1 Like

doesnā€™t @Polski_Filip (he said it) need a pill but has a pole that doesnā€™t think about sex every 10 secā€™s ?

Iā€™ve got a Pole sheā€™s doing tge housework atm

Mange tout comrades. @SimplySaint and I will be gracing the hallowed turf this weekend. Itsā€™s been an absolute age since weā€™ve seen a result at SMS. We apologise unreservedly in advance but the good news is that I will have my first born child with me for the stake.

Do we need a separate thread for drinkies or will it happen here ? Weā€™ll be on the train so the usual haunts would be welcome. Having said that, a change is as good as a rest.

Tres bon. CD

Iā€™ll be down for this one but likely to be last for a couple of months as knee op next week - so - could we do the Stable again to minimise the walking thingā€¦?

2 Likes

Works for me!

2 Likes

Stable good for me.

1 Like

My guys park down at the Docks so the stable is not a bad walk for me

2 Likes

With your dodgy knees?

Ha, just noticed this on Google maps, are you expanding?

Splendid ā€¦ The Stable it is then. I reckon his-shortleggedness and I will be installed by 12pm with a view to scoffing before the game. See yā€™all there. Shall I take the liberty of booking a table - for 10 ?

CD

1 Like

Table booked in the name of Dixon from 12pm onwards. See yā€™all there

3 Likes

Haruumppphhhh

1 Like

Was planning on destroying a Nandos before the game so that works out quite well! Will try and pop in and say hello.

COYS

2 Likes

Yep im expanding.
Bloody Pirogi & Smalek

Disappointingly itā€™s only a shipping company. My mind was boggling at what it could beā€¦:lou_sad:

1 Like

I will be moseying into the Stable too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Will aim to get to Stables. Have a 9:30 work meeting in Warminster so wont be early & may have to drive.
Anyone know easiest place to park in that area for footie, coming from M271 / Totton side of town?