:saints: Saints v Cardiff :cardiffcityfc: (PL)

Baz only wants us to sign players so he can get in early and predict how shit they will be.

1 Like

His arm shouldn’t have been there.

Finally Baz talks some sense, yes we all agree Crouchy’s arm should not have been behind Stephen’s back and attached to his hand when pulling on Stephen’s shirt. Glad that is sorted :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

I thought Bazz only wanted to sign players the gave him a hardon, or have I gotten all confused?

Barry did say his hard ons are less frequent now. You can tell by the number of games he attends(don’t ever sit beside him at a match, unless you want to see him :champagne:).

I’m torn, I need help

• @tigger is correct, @BTripz shouldn’t go to the game
  • :saints: can win with @BTripz at the game, he should go
  • society shouldn’t be forced to endure @BTripz, stay at home man, think of the children

0 voters

Do I know you in RL @JxgrSaint? Otherwise that was harsh.

Tbf that was going to be my original choice.

I thought it @ScrabbleSaint did it…

2 Likes

Foresight is both a blessing and a curse sometimes

4 Likes

When I wake up in the morning and I see there have been 54 unread replies on a thread, you just KNOW Baz has been spouting shit again.

Why do you guys fall for it? :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Well, you’re all saved, apparently we are seeing friends Saturday evening so I can’t go to the football, this despite being promised that I would be able to go.

I’m changing my prediction to 8-0 saints.

1 Like

you, sirrah, are one of @saintbletch’s favourite drunk words

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You know that its not an evening KO?! I have to be back in London for an evening out, so your journey should be ok! :+1:

“Evening” means being at our friends’ house for 16:30, unfortunately.

BTW just added a poll to the OP.

1 Like

But do you still get morning glory seems to be the main thrust of the thread imho

2 Likes

Get bob to add a poll.

Poll or pill?

A poll to see if people need a pill for their pole.

3 Likes