:saints: Saints v Brighton & Hove Albion :brightonfc: (PL)

1. Home record still shit
  2. Still no backbone.
  3. Still shit ourselves when we score.
  4. No grit.

Business as usual.

2 and 4 are very similar

Similar story as well.

Bedtime for me. I’ve had a long and ultimately upsetting day.

Night night Bazza, you miserable old fucker xx

Goodnight.

lol

Hojberg has been our best player this year. If you watched the games you’d know that.

McCarthy has but there we go, that says all you need to know.

Murray is a cunt.

Made a good save tonight but should have come for the first goal. Beaten to it on his six yard box.

Possibly, but we’re talking or you were talking about the year.

The save was good, but the goal was better.
Both been very good, but Højbjerg took motm even without the goal.
Cedric is the main problem and everyone knows it. Attack him constantly and the team lose shape. He makes some nice recovery tackles, but i’d rather he didn’t have too and he’s so, so shit in the air. Targett or Valory please.

1 Like

I said this a while back and have always said Cedric is fucking wank.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I was referring to so far this season. He was excellent last year.

2 Likes

Targett done well when put there(preseason, so debatable) and i’ve always rated Valery(no idea if he would cut it), but other teams know where to look for an easy opening, so what’s to loose from trying.

I also thought Hoedt and vestergaard were very poor in the second half today. Neither of them dominated in the air and my Nan could turn and outpace either of them. Or both, before she became dead. Not so much now.

I’d say it was almost impossible not to score from that free kick for their first goal. It was almost unsaveable.

Stunning delivery.

If we’d held a higher line or of McCarthy had perhaps punched it might have helped but it was just lovely.

1 Like

On a positive note.
We will get spanked at Enfield and so by the time I get back here in October the guys will let me back into Barasti

It was Dave and Adam’s fault, listen to the commentary on this from about 07:00 minutes in :lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2:

And from the highlights, about 10:00 mins in for their penalty, never a penalty!!

And the previous corner Brighton were pushing and shoving and holding all day long and yet Anthony Taylor did nothing