:saints: Saints v Brighton & Hove Albion :brightonfc: (PL)

We’re mentally weak, this should have been fixed in the summer, we’re weak.

Agreed. Team should have been sent on a mental strength course.

1 Like

I bet Gao wouldn’t pay for a residential.

1 Like

Actually a fair result

We won the first half, they got the second…

Should have bought some fucking real men, Glen Murray bullies the shit out of us.

In one half only

2 Likes

Who should we have bought?

Thats ok then…

We should have won that. Not sure why things changed so much second half. Really disappointing.

1 Like

Anyone who can help us win at home, we’re fucking crap at home and the shit atmosphere doesn’t help.

Great first half.

Last half of the second half was a cunt circus.

Utterly predictable, I won a ton on it, so so so predictable.

You’re not answering the question. You said we need “some fucking real men”.

Who?

Being fair, he has named Glen Murray

1 Like

Well, let’s buy him in the new year.

Who should be next on the shopping list Barry?

Someone who isn’t JWP and Hojbjerg, now I could list midfielders and you’d chip away and them and try to find fault, the fact is we’re spineless and do I need to mention how many points we’ve lost from winning positions or our fucking embarrassing home record?

We’re all about moneyball, Glenn Murray is 34 years too old for that, we buy to sell as opposed to buy a player for our team now, we’re a nursery for the top 6, embarrassing.

Well, you seem to know what we need so tell us , who we should buy that meets your bully criteria…???

Wilshere, Drinkwater.

Plenty of positives:

1. Football more enjoyable than last few seasons
  2. Ings
  3. Lemina and Hoibjerg partnership
  4. Vestergaard (and his partnership with Hoedt, who seems to have improved)
  5. McCarthy is quality
  6. Redmond is looking like a completely different player - has been outstanding this season and works well with Bertrand

Bitterly disappointed to draw, but it’s not the end of the world and I now feel positive about the team for the first time in ages.

3 Likes