:saints: Saints v Brighton & Hove Albion :brightonfc: (PL)

:saints: v :brightonfc:

@Polski_Filip you could have put it here ?

As @saintbletch made all the threads at the beginning of the season we can only blame him for every loss we have .

Wins are against the run of play so dont count in any tally he is looking at.

By the way warhlberg gave us a 4-2 win as opposed to Lawros boring 1-1 draw.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/1040329726068510720?s=19

1. sound on
  2. 4-2
    Not sure which is funnier
3 Likes

I won’t be there or probably not able to watch online or listen to the game so we’ll romp to a 6:0 win…

Lol.

Mentioned this many times I’m sure but my American, and football-gay, boss used to say Wolverton Wolverines and The Range Park Queens.

Yeah, it’s on me.

Don’t know if this will help but I’ll change the opening post in each match thread to be a Wiki post. This means that anyone can edit it (a la Wikipedia).

We won’t therefore have hilarious, and therefore lucky, thread titles but it’ll give you lot chance to sound off.

An informal rule should be that if you edit the original post, sign your name (across my heart).

1 Like

In other news I’m out to play for this (and Chelsea) courtesy of my kind and generous benefucker @SO5-4BW.

3 Likes

No we are leaving them as they are and you have to make all the other cup threads as well.

So when we lose

Its @saintbletch’s fault.

Sorry but thats the way this season is going.

If we win it’s the support that all us other non thread starter’s have done of course :lou_lol::lou_lol:

4 Likes

I have not seen Saints win a game at Barasti for 2.5 seasons.
I’m going stir crazy home alone waiting to head to France.
I desperately want to go out to the pub and chat shit with the gang, but equally we need 3 points.
Equally, I’m on the last few days of exercise and healthy eating to be able to cope with the walking and to fit into my uniform, and I know that every pint I buy in the Pub here would be a wonderful bottle of French Plonk.

Dammit.

Stay at home @Polski_Filip you know it makes sense.

and keep EOA out of the pub att the same time.

It’s probably because they play at St. Marys and other assorted Premier League grounds.

2 Likes

What, you are going to the game?

Be a love and wear something we can make out on the playback on MOTD

:lou_is_a_flirt:

It’s been a very l o n g international break down under as the Socceroos were off in a camp instead of playing.

So, I’m v excited that there is a game on, even if I have to wait till Tues morning our time!

All I want is a couple of goals at home an McCarthief to keep a clean sheet and I will be a happy man

TBF, I’d take a win by a goal too :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

An easy win.
I’m never drinking again so will not be at the Pub.
Now just stop making so much noise

Have told @Fowllyd that I now can’t get down for the game so have graciously / unwisely offered my empty seat to you, assuming (a) you don’t soil it and (b) that @Fowllyd actually wants to talk to you during the match and to listen to you applauding us winning a throw in

1 Like

I will make sure that everyone around me thinks I’m your gay husband by telling them in true Larry Grayson style that “Dickie has given me his seat - not for the first time, if you know what I mean”.

Trust me, I have the wardrobe to pull off the charade.

x

3 Likes

In other news I will be there early talking IT with the RaleighBoy so will be paralytic by 6pm.

Whoa, hold on, I thought @SO5-4BW and @Fowllyd where BFFs

So if @saintbletch has @SO5-4BW’s ticket already how come he’s not sitting next to @Fowllyd already?

Confused of Poole

1 Like