Saints at home midweek, maybe there'll be some interesting possibilities

FFS

0-2

They’re destroying us on the counter.

Bollocks bollocks bollocks before Bazza uses them all up.

I kept away as the positivity was getting me down, don’t tell I told you so, any word from the Chinese about who we’re buying in the window to stave off relegation?

I’m sorry to say it but - game over.

Fucking depressing.

Oops. Apologies fellow fan.

Of course its been quiet, silently disagreeing with how shit we are but silently going through it all, terribly British…

0-3

Blow the final whistle ref.

We’re shit and we all know it, at least the Chinese and Liebherr will lose a shit load if we go down.

My God. What are we doing?

0-3

We are fucking terrible!

Tonight!

Oh dear.

Tadic trying to win a penalty by just falling over in the box.

We’re doing to what could have happened in many a game this season, we’re showing that selling your best will eventually catch up with you, I am wryly smiling as I can imagine the committee shitting themselves and the prospect of lost tv revenues for trying year on year of running a shop window on the cheap, ha ha fuck them.

Do you rate the Leicester manager Bazza?

5 Likes

Nope but I rate their players and the clubs ability to retain them, unlike the whores we are.

Oh do shut up bazza.

Its alright someone will make a 5 metre square pass in a minute and we’ll be saying how we play good football on the deck…

That was embarrassing defending. Oh dear.

Whats the manager gunna do? Bring on another striker and chase the game? That will play in to their counter attacking approach.

This is in danger of being a complete humiliation.